You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation 5

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Ballache isn’t it. I’m waiting for stock to come in for the charging station, expected there to be some more by now.

I think they've popped back in stock a couple of times at Amazon, but they sell out so quickly. Digital Foundry Deals on twitter usually post when they're available.

29 minutes ago, skend04 said:

That's mental, but worst is that people will buy it at the inflated prices. Just don't buy the scalped units and it'll soon stop.

Depends on the price and from who. The guy I bought from wasn't a professional scaler but I still wasn't pleased paying over rrp but i ended up buying a Series X, I paid about £70 over the rrp. I had the extra money from work and was sick of waiting. Still pissed that very took my order and then after everywhere sold out cancelled it. I wanted to play Cyberpunk and to play Hitman on the series X. Add to that I needed a new controller and a new one for my xbox one was going to cost £40 I just thought fuck it and spent the extra. Not to arsed as the guy I bought from had only sold this one and by the time he pays ebay fees he's not making much

Just read earlier the twats at cex are buying Ps5 at over £600 and selling them for £800. Cunts them lot, supposed to be a part of the industry

Screenshot_20210119_162551_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 20/01/2021 at 20:06, Stouffer said:

It's an absolute piss-take.

The console is gonna die because people aren't going to be buying games.

On 20/01/2021 at 22:51, Bobby Hundreds said:

I wouldn't be in too much of a rush to get one. I've been  playing ps4 games on mine. Its only spiderman max morales I've played thats an actually ps5 game.

On 20/01/2021 at 23:48, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I haven't played a single PS5 game on mine yet.

+1, only played PS4 games so far, there are a raft of PS4 -> PS5 free upgrades scheduled for later this year which I'm waiting on, until then it's just PS4 games for the forseeable future.

The lack of titles is probably the reason for the low stock levels at the moment. It seems an odd strategy to release the console in limited supplies with no control over who buys them as they are losing out to the scalpers. 

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

It really is. Arguably my favourite game on the PS4.

I STILL haven't played it but apparently performance is improved on PS5 so maybe that's a blessing. I'm waiting for Tsushima to drop in price too but it's holding up well.