You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
30 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

“What a bunch of twats... but that viRdjil bloke seems sound...”

Yeah, I've heard Wolves fans wear shit trabs as well mate. 

35 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

“What a bunch of twats... but that viRdjil bloke seems sound...”

"we could make a few quid out of him, quickly change the prices on the breakfast menu to dinner rates" 

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

We’ll win ugly again 

I think we'll win too mate. The lads these days simply never let us down. For all the talk of Wolves being decent I've heard going around, we're a bit more than that and especially at home a much, much better team. Our defence is boss, goalie too, and they've been getting used to being hard to score against once more and expecting to keep clean sheets. Midfield's very strong now too and whilst it looks like Bobby is back on form, the other two up top can score a brace each out of nothing as well. This isn't me being cocky, just trying to see things rationally. The only thing against us that I can see (in terms of making a strong case for Wolves) would be how long can we expect to keep beating teams; so simply the "it has to end one day" scenario. That day won't be today though. Indeed, I think we'll win keeping them at arms length and the general comments after will be "easier than expected". We're returning to Anfield as world champs and it'll show.

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, the chimp said:

I think we'll win too mate. The lads these days simply never let us down. For all the talk of Wolves being decent I've heard going around, we're a bit more than that and especially at home a much, much better team. Our defence is boss, goalie too, and they've been getting used to being hard to score against once more and expecting to keep clean sheets. Midfield's very strong now too and whilst it looks like Bobby is back on form, the other two up top can score a brace each out of nothing as well. This isn't me being cocky, just trying to see things rationally. The only thing against us that I can see (in terms of making a strong case for Wolves) would be how long can we expect to keep beating teams; so simply the "it has to end one day" scenario. That day won't be today though. Indeed, I think we'll win keeping them at arms length and the general comments after will be "easier than expected". We're returning to Anfield as world champs and it'll show.

Like your optimism mate.  We will come unstuck sooner or later and there's no telling when that might be. A red card , a couple of goals from nowhere, pens, you call it but it has to happen to us as it does for everyone else on a roll in any form of activity where chance is a significant factor. When it happens we just get back on the bike ; so like every game I'm nervous today but not shitting it because the team has the character to move on if the worst happens.  

Got two tickets but can't go. Was going to take my 19yr old daughter. Gutted.

Got some sort of bursitis of the hip and can't walk. 

Mrs Jennings is going to take her instead - even though she doesn't know the ropes.

Please look out for them both. They've got jeans on and have LFC scarves...can't miss 'em.

Here's a list of stuff I have given to Mrs J to help her make it the best experience it can be (I am sooo jealous):-

• I have taught Mrs J some songs
  • where to get the best pies
  • to make sure she pops over to the eternal flame to say 'hello'
  • when to hold up her scarf (my scarf) for YNWA
  • Get a pint in the mainstand and sing along with the busker - if they sing any player or LFC song

Anything else?

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Mrs Jennings is going to take her instead - even though she doesn't know the ropes.

Please look out for them both. They've got jeans on and have LFC scarves...can't miss 'em.

Here's a list of stuff I have given to Mrs J to help her make it the best experience it can be (I am sooo jealous):-

• Get a pint in the mainstand and sing along with the busker - if they sing any player or LFC song

Anything else?

A Mrs Tash style match report?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Anything else?

Yeh,

Don't jinx it 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Anything else?

Leave on 84 minutes. I’ve heard that Klopp loves that. 

• Upvote 1