Quantcast
Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30 - Page 32 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

They can whinge all they like, VAR got both of those decisions bang on, just seen them on MOTD! Get to fuck you plazzy brummie inbreds!

What did the MOTD pundits have to say?

Martin Keown is 'troubled' by the Wolves goal decision! We've all suffered it, Bobby v Villa for example, that's the way the law is at present so tough shit!

We had it all last season, 'you'll barely score when VAR comes in', well tough titty, they've bleated for VAR for long, they've got it, they can choke on it!

I'm guessing you could make anything out of that TBH. Looks like he's mimicking a plane and then a helicopter, do we then say he's taking the piss out of those tragedies this year? Nah, he's just being a dick who hardly scores celebrating weirdly and it was all in vain. 

I'm sure the Wolves inbred will be fired up for the away game. I think 20 seconds is a conservative estimate for when always the victims starts being sung.

We were lucky yesterday.  Without VAR that result would easily have been reversed.  Wolves are a pretty good team, and I suspect they’ll finish in the European spots again. We’re missing an increasing proportion of easy chances; we need to sort that out in order to keep the pressure on the teams below us. All in all though, it’s been a splendid Christmas.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, stringvest said:

We were lucky yesterday.  Without VAR that result would easily have been reversed.  Wolves are a pretty good team, and I suspect they’ll finish in the European spots again. We’re missing an increasing proportion of easy chances; we need to sort that out in order to keep the pressure on the teams below us. All in all though, it’s been a splendid Christmas.  

How do they compare with the Wolves side you watched in the 1950s, Stringy?

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, J-V said:

Lucky for getting the correct decisions eh no.

No, we’re lucky that VAR was in place - if it wasn’t, I suspect both those decisions would have gone against us.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Going to be fun when we go to their place soon. 

There'll be a bit of needle, but it will be a fantastic game.  Let's hope Trent in particular watches this one back. 

21 minutes ago, stringvest said:

not as good, but then nothing ever is.

You never had it so good in the immortal words of SuperMac . According to my Grandad of course!

I can't believe one of the red tops (I actually can) have gone full on VAR with a still photo of the ball looking like it hit VVD's arm in the build up to our goal. Video Evidence proves it didn't, but they print the photo to feed the fume/hatred against us knowing plenty will just judge said photo without bothering to look into the truth, Job done. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I can't believe one of the red tops (I actually can) have gone full on VAR with a still photo of the ball looking like it hit VVD's arm in the build up to our goal. Video Evidence proves it didn't, but they print the photo to feed the fume/hatred against us knowing plenty will just judge said photo without bothering to look into the truth, Job done. 

Hairy Hands making a big thing about it the massive whopper.

1 minute ago, J-V said:

As was Coady the tit.

Coady was forgivable , he had just played his heart out and been the wrong side of a couple of VAR calls. Keys is a biased fuckwit.

• Upvote 1