You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Bjornebye

Talking to a mate and my lad before the Leicester game and I said that if we were going to lose a game this season, and we probably will, then it wouldn’t be against Leicester or City, but more likely against a team who could defend a bit and have decent forwards, like Wolves.

I’m going today and just hope I’m wrong.

Mind you, I’d sooner it were Wolves than Everton, City or United.

Guest Pistonbroke

When our games kick off I'm pretty darn nervous until we are well in charge or at the final whistle after a nervy last 20 minutes, everything else around the games I'm pretty much laid back these days and try not to let things play on my mind. 

50 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

Talking to a mate and my lad before the Leicester game and I said that if we were going to lose a game this season, and we probably will, then it wouldn’t be against Leicester or City, but more likely against a team who could defend a bit and have decent forwards, like Wolves.

I’m going today and just hope I’m wrong.

Mind you, I’d sooner it were Wolves than Everton, City or United.

What's your record like??

Guest Pistonbroke

It's hard not to like their manager. In that interview it was nice of him to say it's the same for all teams as far as the busy program goes and the lack of recovery time. Reading between the lines and something I posted yesterday, I can see them making quite a few changes for today's game as they'll have prioritised the Watford game. 

58 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Justawolf needs help

The weekend the football World will really sit up and take notice of wolves. Done citeh and less than 48 hours later do Liverpool at anfield. Catapult us into the top 4 and seriously challenge to be second in the league. With nuno and our magnificent team everything is possible. Come on me babbies

2 hours ago, viRdjil said:

There’s so much chat that the league is done and dusted at the moment from fans and pundits. I’m not super comfortable with it if I’m honest. One game at a time lads. I was at the game, last game of the season, and it was far from easy. 

I'm considerably less comfortable with you saying "super comfortable".

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Justawolf needs help

The weekend the football World will really sit up and take notice of wolves. Done citeh and less than 48 hours later do Liverpool at anfield. Catapult us into the top 4 and seriously challenge to be second in the league. With nuno and our magnificent team everything is possible. Come on me babbies

State of this mentalist -

I think our lads will be up for this one, and it's going to be really interesting which way the officials swing in this game. It's seemed all the way through this season that the EPL has been setting things up to smooth the way for Liverpool to have their best-ever crack at winning the EPL at long last, but now it's got to the point where there isn't actually a title race anymore, so will the powers that be now want to see Liverpool reeled back in a bit to try and keep things interesting? If they do, perhaps we could finally and at long last see a contentious VAR decision go our way tomorrow, although I'm certainly not going to hold my breath in anticipation of that happening!

Regardless of any VARce shenanigans, I think we'll rattle LiVARpool's cage, the lads running on pure passion: I'm going for a 2-2 draw.

13 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

They've lost 3 matches in the league this year. They're not shit.

30 points from 19 games, if they weren't a shite small side no one would be fawning over them.   Like you see with spurs who've sacked a manager and sit on the same points total and the red mancs who're ahead of them in the league.   Chelsea too are a bit shit and sit ahead of them. 

Keep patting them on the head if you like for doing better than expected but the reality is they're not a side to be feared in any way shape or form.