You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

A satisfactory result to end what has been a special year for the club, manager, players and fans. European, World Champions and hitting new heights in our relentless pursuit of a league title. More of the same in 2020 please, I'm in awe of this team regardless of what happens and the rest of the toxic English fans can go and fuck themselves. 

Taylor really is an extra bit of snide ref. Salah was being man handled all the time and the cunt didn't blow once, loads of other fouls he let go and if VAR hadn't made two correct decisions we'd have struggled to get the 3 points. Fucking Manc rat shouldn't get another game of ours but we know he will, probably Spurs away knowing the cunts in the FA. 

Suck it in lads, what a Year. I was keeping a bottle of Jim Beam for New Years Eve but opened it at H/T....back to the shops tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

A satisfactory result to end what has been a special year for the club, manager, players and fans. European, World Champions and hitting new heights in our relentless pursuit of a league title. More of the same in 2020 please, I'm in awe of this team regardless of what happens and the rest of the toxic English fans can go and fuck themselves. 

Taylor really is an extra bit of snide ref. Salah was being man handled all the time and the cunt didn't blow once, loads of other fouls he let go and if VAR hadn't made two correct decisions we'd have struggled to get the 3 points. Fucking Manc rat shouldn't get another game of ours but we know he will, probably Spurs away knowing the cunts in the FA. 

Suck it in lads, what a Year. I was keeping a bottle of Jim Beam for New Years Eve but opened it at H/T....back to the shops tomorrow. 

I cant wait for England to get smashed in the euros and their fans to have the same shit feeling when Croatia knocked them out in the WC.

Our hardest game of the season so far against a side that was organised like a Mourinho team and good going forward. No doubt at all about our goal, and although I’d rather not see that kind of decision, on the current interpretation there’s no doubt that their goal had

to be disallowed. 

The second half we couldn’t get going at all. All the simple things we’ve been doing well for ages we’re going wrong - daft mistakes, giving the ball away and even simple throw ins going wrong. For the first time in ages Henderson struggled and you’d struggle to name more than a couple of players who were better than 7/10.

But we won, against a ref who guzzles pep’s cum. 

14 more wins ...

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
9 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

If we win the league I am thinking of getting VAR's face tattoed on my face

I'm going to have a special toilet roll made up with pep's face on each sheet and oder 10.000 rolls so I can shit on the cunt for the rest of my life.