Quantcast
Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30 - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

VAR

The case for - when a referee fucks up and mistakes a shoulder for an arm.

The case against - whatever the fuck that offside was supposed to be. 

Still, we're leading at half time and piss is boiling all over Ingurlund. So, all's good.

It's gone in our favour and its gone against us before but they need to sort this offside shit out its a mess. We need to learn our lessons from that half because if troare and Jimenez come on they will cause us no end of problems.

It will however boil everyone's piss,if they've any left. 

We just need to sit back a bit now and hit them on the break. We don't need to go looking for another. Get keita and or Milner on.

This needs to be ground out

Nuno is a really good manager. Hope he never goes to either of the Mancs. 

Nervy half. We don't deserve to be winning but well played by adam for our goal. Their goal was just offside thank god. Need to take control of thid because if Jiminez, Traore and Doherty come on, they can hurt us.

Just now, niallers said:

It will however boil everyone's piss,if they've any left. 

We just need to sit back a bit now and hit them on the break. We don't need to go looking for another. Get keita and or Milner on.

This needs to be ground out

Wouldn't mind a second goal to be honest. I really do think we need a second or you are one mistake away from a point. 

Holy shit my stream buffered and I thought wolves had scored, was feeling dejected, then to my sheer delight I see our backhanders to the VAR guys have paid off yet again and it's been chalked off. Fuck off you nodules, we own VAR. 

State of this conversation. Manc Taylor tried his best to blow that whistle before the ball was in the net. Bent cunt. Off the shoulder 100% goal

second decision is offside by the current metric. It’s bullshit but all teams are treated the exact same 

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

In all honesty that's a bullshit decision for offside, if that was awarded against us I'd be having a meltdown. But them the rules, however stupid.

We have had two chalked off that were far tighter

Yeah we’ve had multiple goals ruled out for millimetres offside so fuck it, suck it up. Same as the spurs Norwich game yesterday, the offside law is absolute shite but no team is being treated differently from any other in that regard 

1 minute ago, Stouffer said:

I'd be fucking livid if the same decision went against us.

It has already this season. They call it the same every time. It's shit but it's consistent. They do absolutely need to change the rule, though. 

1 minute ago, moof said:

State of this conversation. Manc Taylor tried his best to blow that whistle before the ball was in the net. Bent cunt. Off the shoulder 100% goal

second decision is offside by the current metric. It’s bullshit but all teams are treated the exact same 

Yeah, bullshit but correct. We’ve had goals chalked off for exactly that. 

Horrible offside decision to be fair and I've been consistent of my criticism of the way offside is done. 

For me the only way to sort it out is let the linesman make the decision and for stuff that tight let the onfield decision stand and only get VAR involved if the linesman has missed a pretty obvious offside. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's gone in our favour and its gone against us before but they need to sort this offside shit out its a mess. We need to learn our lessons from that half because if troare and Jimenez come on they will cause us no end of problems.

So how much of a gap do you want offside set by since such a black abs white issue is apparently a mess. 

It doesn't matter if it's a mm,  offside is offside, people will just have to get used to that. 

8 minutes ago, Heinze said:

Bluemoon and GoT on suicide watch.

They are threatening to cancel their Sky Subscriptions on blue loon.