You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Bjornebye

Martin Keown is 'troubled' by the Wolves goal decision! We've all suffered it, Bobby v Villa for example, that's the way the law is at present so tough shit!

We had it all last season, 'you'll barely score when VAR comes in', well tough titty, they've bleated for VAR for long, they've got it, they can choke on it!

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm guessing you could make anything out of that TBH. Looks like he's mimicking a plane and then a helicopter, do we then say he's taking the piss out of those tragedies this year? Nah, he's just being a dick who hardly scores celebrating weirdly and it was all in vain. 

We were lucky yesterday.  Without VAR that result would easily have been reversed.  Wolves are a pretty good team, and I suspect they’ll finish in the European spots again. We’re missing an increasing proportion of easy chances; we need to sort that out in order to keep the pressure on the teams below us. All in all though, it’s been a splendid Christmas.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, stringvest said:

We were lucky yesterday.  Without VAR that result would easily have been reversed.  Wolves are a pretty good team, and I suspect they’ll finish in the European spots again. We’re missing an increasing proportion of easy chances; we need to sort that out in order to keep the pressure on the teams below us. All in all though, it’s been a splendid Christmas.  

How do they compare with the Wolves side you watched in the 1950s, Stringy?

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

I can't believe one of the red tops (I actually can) have gone full on VAR with a still photo of the ball looking like it hit VVD's arm in the build up to our goal. Video Evidence proves it didn't, but they print the photo to feed the fume/hatred against us knowing plenty will just judge said photo without bothering to look into the truth, Job done. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I can't believe one of the red tops (I actually can) have gone full on VAR with a still photo of the ball looking like it hit VVD's arm in the build up to our goal. Video Evidence proves it didn't, but they print the photo to feed the fume/hatred against us knowing plenty will just judge said photo without bothering to look into the truth, Job done. 

Hairy Hands making a big thing about it the massive whopper.