You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Bjornebye

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

LiVARpool. Eh, lads? LiVARpool. Am I right? 

Chortle. 

The hilarity aside, we've struggled to get going there in the first half. Sloppy. And look a bit leggy. 

But should have been atleast 2 more goals up.

4 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

That's not offside.

It’s very clearly offside relative to how the law is supposed to be applied. It’s an objective fact, and I can’t quibble - for me, issues arise when the VAR refs chicken out of subjective decisions or decide that something is not “clear and obvious” when, I think, an error is an error.

Guest Pistonbroke

LiVARpool 1 Wolves 0.... Hahahahaha. Fume levels over the UK measured at 45.8 billion on the fume scale, helped by 2 sudden spikes in Manchester, Birmingham and London measuring each a whopping 10 billion. 

Both VAR decision correct BTW, especially the second one when we have seen so many goals disallowed for less of an offside. Fuck em all.

Wolves parked the bus and we had to break them down, created a few chances and put one of them away. Hopefully we go onto win this as the VAR stuff will get into poor old Pep's and Cities heads even more. 

Deserved the half time lead.   Nothing wrong with our goal and wouldn't have stood last year cause some blind prick says handball. 

Their goal,  I was still furious with lallana for stupidly inviting the pressure in the first place. 

Can't be as wasteful in the second half but since they won't be able to stick ten men behind the ball anymore, we should get a few more clean cut chances. 

1 minute ago, skaro said:

Well, I'll be fucked.

Millimetres in it.

Fucking nonsense.

I think it has shown both the strengths and weaknesses. Firstly, overruling the red was absolutely the right call and the reason I wanted it to be in the game. The second is fucking ridiculous. His shoelace was, on nineteenth view and quantum measurement, three atoms offside. I mean, I get that offside is offside, but fuck me. Is that a clear and obvious error? 

1 minute ago, niallers said:

We still get caught out every time a corner happens. We clear it and we push out but get caught constantly with the 2nd ball back in while we're pushing out.

We need to fucking sort it. We're blessed with that offside. 

Well we don’t. We normally end up with a chance on the opposition goal.