You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alien Invasion

Anubis

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The bastards have chosen Christmas to try and catch us off guard while we’re all stuffing our faces with turkey and Quality Street...

Had a little look on YouTube and found this, which seems similar and maybe some kind of new fireworks?

Old readers will know this story but about 15 years ago I was on the M6 stuck in a traffic jam on a Sunday.  It was that bad people had got out of their cars to relieve the boredom.  I flicked the radio over to R4 and the newsreader told me aliens had landed near the midlands and the country had ground to a halt.  For about 5 mins I was convinced it was real until it clicked it was a modern day interpretation of War of the Worlds. I was so close to telling people walking past my car what was happening. Thank fuck I didn’t. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Old readers will know this story but about 15 years ago I was on the M6 stuck in a traffic jam on a Sunday.  It was that bad people had got out of their cars to relieve the boredom.  I flicked the radio over to R4 and the newsreader told me aliens had landed near the midlands and the country had ground to a halt.  For about 5 mins I was convinced it was real until it clicked it was a modern day interpretation of War of the Worlds. I was so close to telling people walking past my car what was happening. Thank fuck I didn’t. 

Hahaha.

I was always in the “there has to be something up there” but now I think it’s bollocks. We would surely have conclusive proof by now? 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Thats almost as bad as when an ex of mine while we were watching War of the Worlds the Spielberg one and she turned to me and said "I can't believe this is based on a true story".

Neither could I love, neither could I. 

What better way to start christmas day in here than entering the forum to see a thread on alien invasion?

I haven't looked at anything on this subject for a while but saw this posted when checking my timeline the other day I think on twitter. No idea what to make of it and haven't look further, just reminded me when I saw the thread :

Just checked the account of that tweet too, has this on their profile : "All Praises and Glory to the most High YAHAWAH in the name of his only begotten son YAHAWASHI." So they can definitely be trusted as a reliable source before anyone starts.

Shit, not following anyone who liked or retweeted that either so no idea how I first saw it now.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Just watched that again, why is it that it's almost always blurry fucking cameras? Going to see if I can find the rest of that footage, no idea why it stopped there and it's bugging me now.

We can only assume the aliens have them now. 

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Just watched that again, why is it that it's almost always blurry fucking cameras? Going to see if I can find the rest of that footage, no idea why it stopped there and it's bugging me now.

Those tinfoil hats cause a lot of interference.

• Upvote 1

Found it :

News outlet covered it here too but didn't really add anything new : https://www.ktnv.com/news/viral-video-las-vegas-resident-spots-unidentified-object-over-city

There's a page here as well but it's blocked without a proxy if you're in the EU I think : https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/what-is-this-las-vegas-resident-captures-video-of-what-he-believes-is-a-ufo/

From 2nd link :

What is this? Las Vegas resident captures video of what he believes is a UFO

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 / 11:35 AM PST / Updated: Dec 20, 2019 / 04:22 PM PST    

MYSTERY WIRE — A Las Vegas resident captured an unusual sighting in a video over the Las Vegas valley on Thursday night. Steve Barone released the video on YouTube shortly after he shot it. He says the “unidentified object” was in the sky near the Mountain’s Edge community.

“My adrenaline is running,” Barone said as he took the video.”I know immediately that I’ve got something amazing there.” He narrates what he is seeing throughout the video.

Aerospace writer Tyler Rogoway, whose work appears on The Drive, discounted the report. “It’s nothing weird at all,” Rogoway said. He added that camera sensors produce similar effects in low light. He said the object is an aircraft, coming toward the camera and then turning and flying perpendicular to the camera’s position. “There isn’t much to explain,” Rogoway said. “Watch an airplane or helicopter takoff runway” as the aircraft comes toward you and then turns.

Barone said he thought about calling 911 but didn’t want to stop shooting the video.

The Federal Aviation Administration said there were no reports of unusual aircraft activity in the area.

Who the fuck is Tyler Rogoway? Ruining my crimbo fun, Tory twat.