Quantcast
Leicester (A) Boxing Day - Premier League - 20:00 - Page 22 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Leicester (A) Boxing Day - Premier League - 20:00

I briefly saw a comment on another thread today downplaying TAA as the best RB in the world due to perceived defensive deficiencies. Well, he’s not just the best RB in the world, he’s already up there with any other RB in the past 20 years. Dani Alves move over.

Been the perfect game

In complete control barring a 5 min spell and even then they created fuck all. 

I wouldn't even say we hit full tilt and have coasted through nearly a hour of it. Perfect with another game in a couple of days

Arguably our best 90 minutes under Klopp. We have tatted teams badly in 20/25 minute spells but this has been 90 minutes of pure abuse. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Truly unreal this team. Seriously. I mean it, I can’t believe just how good it is. 

Matip, Lovren, Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain to come back from injury. Minamino to come in. Some more than promising kids being blooded.

We've come a long way. 

• Upvote 5

Rodgers still struggles to innovate, surprise and perhaps motivate when it comes to big, anticipated matches. The biggest thing in his side’s favour tonight has been our wastefulness and we’re still 4-0 up away from home. 

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Matip, Lovren, Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain to come back from injury. Minamino to come in. Some more than promising kids being blooded.

We've come a long way. 

DYr1opwXUAEivOx-480x360.jpg

• Upvote 10