Quantcast
Leicester (A) Boxing Day - Premier League - 20:00 - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Leicester (A) Boxing Day - Premier League - 20:00

TAA best player for the half. Good going forward and defensively assured. 

We are getting a ton of space down their right and I'm sure will continue to focus on it. 

A very good half of football only with some chances to rue. 

Just now, El Rojo said:

Really dominant but we should have another goal or two. They leave huge gaps at the back that we haven’t really exploited. 

Yeah, absolutely. Should be up by at least three, and the concern is that they can’t possibly be as ineffective in the second-half.

Outstanding first except the finishing. Should be 3 or 4 up. Can't keep wasting these chances as their dangerous on the break and Vardy is too clinical to be giving chances too

Just now, Baltar said:

What a magnificent half from us, absolutely imperious. Just a shame we only have the one goal, should be 3 or 4 up. Keep it up, lads.

This. Keep going Reds and go for more goals. They are dangerous if we let them in the game.

That first half was some of the best team football I have ever seen. We're away at a really good team and dominating them.

It's almost as if we are the best team in the world.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

What a magnificent half from us, absolutely imperious. Just a shame we only have the one goal, should be 3 or 4 up. Keep it up, lads.

I came to post this.

our midfield has been phenomenal so far, the defense solid and excellently disciplined.

we should be 3 up at least, which is the worry.

10 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Outstanding first except the finishing. Should be 3 or 4 up. Can't keep wasting these chances as their dangerous on the break and Vardy is too clinical to be giving chances too

Just came on to say the same. The only downside is that we should already be out of sight. Should be 3up and cruising, like what city did most of last 2 years.

We get the 2nd and we should be home and hosed.

1 minute ago, M_B said:

That first half was some of the best team football I have ever seen. We're away at a really good team and dominating them.

It's almost as if we are the best team in the world.

Proven to be case.