You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) Boxing Day - Premier League - 20:00

Bjornebye

At half time I was, like a few others I suspect, starting to get worried about the dominance we’d had without the goals that our play and chances had deserved. 
Surely Leicester would come back at us, being the second in the league etc. etc..

I thought Salah was pretty poor, and that Keita, after some decent games recently, wasn’t keeping up with the level we were playing at despite the odd decent pass.

For too many times in the past I, like some of you, have rued us not being ruthless enough when we were dominating games and I had a horrible feeling Leicester would get at least one or two chances and, likely, score at least one.

I’m glad to say I was wrong to doubt, not that I’m going to go overboard like some pundits have and put the red ribbons on the trophy now. Not a chance. 
Klopp took off the two I thought were the least effective and immediately we kicked on and scored three goals, led from the front by TAA.

The kid is a phenomenon, sometimes suspect defensively still (he’ll learn that with experience) but even now he has to be the best attacking full back in world football.

We’re going to have to do something pretty stupid to screw up from this position, but last night was possibly the first time this season we got out of third gear, in my opinion.

If we hit fifth gear, someone is getting a real battering and feasibly, this could be won by Easter.

It’s almost scary.

Next.

Guest Pistonbroke
9 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Easy for you to say Gordon.

I woke up and couldn't remember watching the game, so watched it again this morning with a hair of the dog and then family get together at the Christmas market, mulled wine and hangover from hell put off until tomorrow where I'm going to die. Fuck it though, this team and Klopp are something special, that was a great performance away to one of the better teams in the PL.  

10 hours ago, viRdjil said:

@Caramac special request please, there was one moment where Leicester broke and I think Harvey Barnes was clear through and Gomez sprinted back back to stop the attack. It wasn’t long after Salah missed his one on one from memory. Many thanks!!

Can't find any footage to make the gif from, I'll post it up if l come across any.

Guest Pistonbroke

Fair play to him for pulling his fellow fans up on the shit they pulled. He#s not very articulate though, plus Blue Van man and I've met Vardy...hahahaha

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I thought he was going to go on a joyride with it...

Looked like he wanted to help the bloke, who probably had his health and safety head on. 

49 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Thought VVD was going to swipe the lawnmower at the end, why did they decide to cut the grass straight after a late KO, dicks. 

I think they do at most PL grounds and we do at Anfield. They knew what they were doing cutting down where our fans were and getting in the players way. A bit small time in my opinion.