You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Tories

moof

I guess when they mention Duncan Smith getting his knighthood they won't show this ...

Out if all the Tories he's the one I absolutely detest 

A pompous grotesque individual who has been incompetent at every political post he's been employed in who in any other walk of life would have been fucked off to oblivion 

• Upvote 4

Imagine if Corbyn was PM when this happened :

More than 1,000 celebrities, government employees and politicians who received honours in the new year list have had their home and work addresses posted on a government website, the Guardian can reveal.

The accidental disclosure of the tranche of personal details is likely to be considered a significant security breach, particularly as senior police and Ministry of Defence staff were among those whose addresses were made public.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/28/government-exposes-addresses-of-new-year-honours-recipients

Corbyn's a security risk we were telling you all this time and you didn't listen, this would've never happened under the Tories! Oh shit how are we going to get through the next 5 years?!?? This country is fucked I can't believe so many idiots voted this lot in wait until he starts dealing with other countries oh fuck this I'm packing my bags and leaving!11!!

Hang on I thought honest  Boris and co said it wasn't up for grabs 

Private firms invited to run NHS services with cancer and kids treatments on sale

EXCLUSIVE: The Conservatives are inviting private firms to bid for NHS cardiology, gynaecology, paediatrics and oncology services in big sell out

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/private-firms-invited-run-nhs-21178712.amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Private firms invited to run NHS services with cancer and kids treatments on sale

EXCLUSIVE: The Conservatives are inviting private firms to bid for NHS cardiology, gynaecology, paediatrics and oncology services in big sell out

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/private-firms-invited-run-nhs-21178712.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Not enough people give a shit in England as the election proved. I doubt most Tory voters believed Johnson but they still voted the cunt in.  Country is going to hell in hand cart.

Guest Pistonbroke

Tories just trolling the public one last time for this decade. Plenty of weirdos will lap it up though. Politics is no longer what is better for the nation but what pisses off those who have a different view of things, Toxic nation prevailing. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, sir roger said:

Reading that up to 5000 of Britain First members ( out of @ 7500 ) have joined the Tories as they approve of Johnson's disdain for Muslims. Oh joy.

Yep, it's all coming together for the far right knobbers as they realise those in control of the Conservative party at present are of the same ilk. With the new boundary changes, laws for the need for Photo ID and no doubt other changes to make things easier for the Tories, I doubt you'll get rid of them in our lifetime mate, unless FPTP is binned. Thanks to Brexit they have played a blinder in fooling the country and in doing so have enough on board to help them with their plans. 

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

Reading that up to 5000 of Britain First members ( out of @ 7500 ) have joined the Tories as they approve of Johnson's disdain for Muslims. Oh joy.

I keep hearing this.  What’s the source?   Or is it just repeating what the leader of BF said without any kind of corroboration? Are there even 1000 members? How does he know?  

I'm assuming the leader of a party might be expected have his finger on the pulse of his party & be speaking to a lot of his members. Even if his numbers are exaggerated , I am surprised that you feel that a leader of Britain First feeling able to endorse the leader of the governing party is not a worrying trend.

28 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I'm assuming the leader of a party might be expected have his finger on the pulse of his party & be speaking to a lot of his members. Even if his numbers are exaggerated , I am surprised that you feel that a leader of Britain First feeling able to endorse the leader of the governing party is not a worrying trend.

I think people believing the leader of Britain First without questioning it or wondering what his motives are is worrying.  

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Stickman said:

That’s so awful. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I think people believing the leader of Britain First without questioning it or wondering what his motives are is worrying.  

Putting him to one side , you don't think there is a disturbing whiff of racism about the previous and present Tory government that might lead a so-minded person to think that they might be on your side. Anyway you should be guaranteed not to pay a few quid more tax now so I can't imagine you care one way or the other.