Quantcast
Flamengo (N) World Club Cup Final - 21/12/19 - 17:30 - Page 31 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Flamengo (N) World Club Cup Final - 21/12/19 - 17:30

Great pass by Henderson for the goal but the move started with him calmly controlling a ball into our box and then running it and passing it out of danger. Would've been the easiest thing in the world for him to just aimlessly hoof it clear as soon as it came to him.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Ffs can’t find it in iPlayer 

Go to Categories, Sport then the ‘Full uninterrupted coverage’ of the two options for the game.

• Like 1

Suck it in lads and lassies, suck it in.

Club World Champions sounds fucking great. Bobby the man but Alisson, VVD, Gomez, Henderson, Robbo, Mane, Keita, Salah, OX and TAA were massive. As were Milner, Lallana and Divock....well maybe not so much. 

This team and the manager just keep on going. Fucking get in. I wasn't supposed to be drinking until Christmas day but supped half a bottle of Jim Beam already and it's only gone 9pm. Missus is in for a good time later, me knob is going to be as numb as a blind cobblers thumb. 

Hahaha, fuck you BBC changing channels, cunts. Thank fuck for streams....although fucking Keyes and Gray on that. Lineker sounded gutted that we had won, the jug eared prick. 

Fuck Flamengo

Fuck Rio

Fuck the shitty incompetent ref.

and Fuck the BBC

also the camera panned onto the crowd when that Ford Lincoln fellow missed his chance and their was a horny bird who stirred my loins.....well she can fuck off as well.

World Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now onto the league and the main business. 

• Upvote 1

Salah looks embarrassed there. 

hahahahahahahaha......Keys and Gray....well done ref....fuck off, my missus could have done better. 

Champions of Europe. 

Champions of the mother-fucking World. 

10 points clear at the top of the league, with a game in hand.

There have been worse times to be a Red.

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

There are two versions on iPlayer - the one you want should say “uninterrupted coverage”.

Its on the BBC Sports app also