Quantcast
Flamengo (N) World Club Cup Final - 21/12/19 - 17:30 - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Flamengo (N) World Club Cup Final - 21/12/19 - 17:30

I genuinely can’t stand South American football. Rotten football culture IMO. Playacting and dirty tricks all game. 

As much as the ref is on the take, or just shit or maybe he hates us. We have had the chances to be ahead and we haven't been very good. You just have to hope that they tire in the second half and we go up a few gears.

We aren't finishing this game with 11 men, the ref seems to dislike Mane and Keita for some reason.

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Yeah, no one can’t deny that the game has been fixed. No-one. It’s clear that FIFA want a non-European winner this time around.

Dunno bout that. We just aren't very good. Need to step it up in the second half.

Just now, M_B said:

Dunno bout that. We just aren't very good. Need to step it up in the second half.

We have been poor but it's obvious the ref is bent.

Gomes a surprising positive given  his recent form. Best of our players in the half for me. Long may it continue. 

Ox having a mare and giving it away constantly and not helping the defence play out. Might get hooked later. 

All in all a pretty meh half. 

Just now, M_B said:

We haven’t been good, but it’s literally impossible for an official to be that wrong - not even bad, just wrong - if they’re operating in good faith.

Started off well, unfortunately the ball just sat up for both Bobby and naby, TAA unlucky with his long power shot. Flamengo kind of dominated the MF for the next 20 minutes and we got back into it again. Think the game is passing Ox by and if Wij is fit he should be on soon enough. These fuckers just go down at the slightest touch and unfortunately the ref is crap, not biased though as we have been given a few freebie free kicks. That Yellow for Mane was ridiculous as their player fouled him first. Their defence doesn't look all that and if we pick the right ball we'll get in behind them easily. 

Nervous as fuck watching this. Hate the way these Brazilian fucks boo, small time cunts. 

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

I genuinely can’t stand South American football. Rotten football culture IMO. Playacting and dirty tricks all game. 

Yep, the entire continent, for me. 

Them and all of Southern Europe.

Don't get me started on Africa.

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

We're going to get fucked over by the ref. 

I'm not sure he's competent enough to deliberately fuck us over. 

Piss-poor ref, but our passing has also been a bit shit. Need to sharpen up.

We've been very slack with possession, too many attempted flicks and two glorious chances missed in the first few minutes which would have settled nerves.

Think Ox is really struggling and he's been very wasteful, losing possession far too cheaply. Mo's touch has been very poor and Sadio allowed himself to get drawn in and booked for a foul that should have been his way.

I dont know how they got away with hauling Hendo down in the box.

What's happened to Mo, Sadio and Bobby's link up play? Compared to a couple of years ago everything was to feet, first time and pretty deadly. Now they each seem to want one touch too many although they arent the only ones.

If Gini is fit enough to play, Id put him on for Ox.