You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flamengo (N) World Club Cup Final - 21/12/19 - 17:30

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Elite said:

You was on half a bottle a few posts ago, I've been smashing those 630ml bottles of Cobra. Life's good mate.

be a full bottle soon, tomorrow will bring what it brings. Enjoy mate, life is indeed good. 

30 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

That was basically unwatchable. Rarely had less fun watching a football match. Flamengo were a disgrace. Yeah, we get it, South American football is snide by nature and they will lie, cheat and steal to win, that's cute and all, but man is it fucking embarrassing to watch. Second hand embarrassment from watching that, honestly. The ref was an amateur too. A filthy rich oil nation doesn't have the means to get decent refs for its tournament, it seems. 

Thank fuck we won that. Nice gold patch on the kit as well. Will be nice to look at all year. 

Not just a South American thing. Porto, Chelsea, Atletico and countless others have regularly done similar and worse in huge games. 

We won. I wouldn’t let the conduct of our opponents steal your joy. 

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Not just a South American thing. Porto, Chelsea, Atletico and countless others have regularly done similar and worse in huge games. 

We won. I wouldn’t let the conduct of our opponents steal your joy. 

I like that we won, obviously. It's the game and the viewing experience that was awful. Whoever you support, if you're a fan of football in general, it was a depressing watch. 

8 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

be a full bottle soon, tomorrow will bring what it brings. Enjoy mate, life is indeed good. 

Drinking with the wife tonight, so on the prosecco. Two bottles gone and now she's complaining she's only had two glasses

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Scrump said:

Drinking with the wife tonight, so on the prosecco. Two bottles gone and now she's complaining she's only had two glasses

just nod and tell her you love her, get some chocolate from somewhere and smile a lot. 

So according to FIFA, we are allowed to wear the World Champions badge on our 1st team shirt from right now. UEFA will allow the club to wear it but apparently, the Premier League will not because it isnt an official club badge! WTF? We could wear it in the FA Cup but have to make an application to wear it which must first be sanctioned.

Only in England!

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/379592-explained-liverpool-earn-gold-fifa-champions-badge

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I like that we won, obviously. It's the game and the viewing experience that was awful. Whoever you support, if you're a fan of football in general, it was a depressing watch. 

I agree but I'll stop commenting that anymore. Why spoil the joy for those who feels differently?

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Little twat should have had a straight red and 2 yellows at least, but I‘ll console myself with the fact he’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight and looks like Petr Cech’s afterbirth.

How he didn’t get booked for that tug on Mane is outrageous.