You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flamengo (N) World Club Cup Final - 21/12/19 - 17:30

Bjornebye

I don't care if other fans try to discredit this, it's an amazing trophy to win. To even play for it you have to be European champions, I've spent most my  life watching us lift the odd trophy and the rest of the time hoping for a new dawn. Well the new dawn is here and seeing us winning trophies every few months is fucking brilliant. I love you Liverpool.

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

It was the one where I fell down a couple of rows of seats and made Liverpool lad miss one of the best Liverpool goals in years.

Coutinho after a minute? Mate I'd just got my bearings next thing some cunt landed on me and I fell 2 rows forward and spent the rest of the game apologising to some old fella. It was too foggy to even see the goal from where we were stood so I had no idea we scored until I was face down in watery mud and looked to my left to see arthur steptoe looking at me saying get off 

Guest Pistonbroke

Outside the Shankly Gates
I heard a Kopite calling :
Shankly they have taken you away
But you left a great eleven
Before you went to heaven
Now it's glory round the Fields of Anfield Road

All round the Fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and he could play)
We had Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
Of the glory round the Fields of Anfield Road

Absolutely made up with that, and relieved at the same time.

Loads of pressure on us to win this. Had we not the whole sacrificing the league cup to no avail would have been thrown back in our faces. Along with endless general pisstaking and questions of whether it had affected our league performance.

What an incredible job Klopp has done masterminding this season so far, with hopefully the best still to come.

1 minute ago, Sweeney287 said:

My 7 year old son thinks us being as successful as we have been in recent times and playing, usually, free-flowing football, is a normal thing. 

Lucky for him he hasn't endured years in the wilderness. What a time to be a supporter of this club 

Still feels weird to me, to be honest. I’m expecting the rug to be pulled from beneath us at any moment; as I type, I’m thinking that the Leicester game is probably a write-off after playing extra time today, and that City will be only eight points behind (albeit having played one game more) six days from now.

I'll tell you another thing that feels weird: the fact that Man Utd have been shit for over six years! Ferguson leaves and they instantly stop coming close to challenging for the very biggest honours.