You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monterrey (N) Club World Cup Semi-Final - 18/12/19 - 17:30

Bjornebye

Just now, an tha said:

The fuuuume across the country....

Yeah I do like that we keep them on the edge of the seat. Ready to take the piss, first tweets written just waiting for send and then crush the hopes

These were dirty and snidey Flamengo will be a whole level above

Guest Pistonbroke
46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I hadn't noticed but yeah a split second ahead. Nice one I'll notice this for the rest of the game @Pistonbroke you selfish german bastard. 

I aim to please Seaman Spunky. 

Thank fuck we negated extra time and won it. Great work by Salah and TAA with a great cross that Bobby finished perfectly. 'You have to feel sorry for Monterry'....nah, fuck the diving fucking pussies, they can fuck off back to mexico and sell drugs for the Cartels. 

Disjointed performance but it was a cobbled together team. Keita, Salah and Alisson head and shoulders above the rest. Thought Hendo did Ok and looked better than Gomez a lot of the time. Origi had a poor game but that's what you get when he starts, Everton game apart. Shaq was poor, Lallana a bit meh but played better second half.  Ox, Robbo and Milner decent. 

Need to hope big Virg is fit for the final, Get Wij back in and start with the red arrows up front backed up by the Lancaster bombers as full backs. 

That'll do Speedy Gonzalez, that'll do Speedy. 

Never in doubt! Thank fuck we didnt have to go to extra time. Lovely finish by Bobby, didnt lash it, just a deft touch. Great work by Mo and nice cross by Trent.

Hopefully Virgil will have recovered because I think we'll be in trouble with Joe and Hendo in the centre of defence against Flamengo. Even so, I thought Hendo had a good game.

I just hope these games dont fuck us over for the league.

5 minutes ago, J-V said:

Warnock sounds like he's holding a turd in.

He does a segment on Monday mornings on Sky. Every week Rob Wotton says to him ‘Steven’s happy again’ cuts to him and he’s grinning like a loon. He’s a true Red

Only negative for me is that this is a continuation of Gomez being really, really bad. Otherwise, this was always gonna be a really tough game with Monterrey being acclimatized having been in Qatar longer and us predictably being sluggish.

But Monterrey aren't a good side. They're the typical shithouse South/Central American team who play like they're all on cocaine.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Tubey

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Performance Enhancing Drugs with another late winner for Liverpool. Should sweep up at the end of season awards.

daza_1973

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £70m
Different part of the planet.. same result.
Same PEDS...

ToffeeDan

ToffeeDan

Does this mean Radio Merseyside might cover all of our game

DanEFC92

DanEFC92

Every pissin time

K

Khalekan

Just sod away off...

wait till brendans foxes roll them over tonight boooooooooooooo

Guest Pistonbroke

LFC....pissing off trolls since the start of the season. Even when tease them with a poor performance we win. 

Locals seem to like us, hope the referee for the final is a local. 

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Only negative for me is that this is a continuation of Gomez being really, really bad. Otherwise, this was always gonna be a really tough game with Monterrey being acclimatized having been in Qatar longer and us predictably being sluggish.

Think yer chatting rubbish fella. Anyway, Jurgen aint dumping him so whateva.

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

But Monterrey aren't a good side. They're the typical shithouse South American team who look like they're all on cocaine.

Gomez is much much better with VvD alongside. He will be fine until Lovren and Matip return.  Monterrey have one of the best defences we have faced this season .

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Gomez is much much better with VvD alongside. He will be fine until Lovren and Matip return.  Monterrey have one of the best defences we have faced this season .

Monterrey are terrible. 8th in Liga MX with a goal difference of 4. Odds were massively in their favour in this game.