You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monterrey (N) Club World Cup Semi-Final - 18/12/19 - 17:30

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, BCM said:

On the final. We will have to raise our game significantly against flamengo who will treat this game as we would treat a european cup final. Really hope Virg recovers for saturday.

If we've got Virge in defence and Henderson back in midfield, then the "raise our game" bit takes care of itself. 

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

If we've got Virge in defence and Henderson back in midfield, then the "raise our game" bit takes care of itself. 

Id feel better for sure.

Can see a lot of dirty fouls and a lot of trying to get our players sent off coming and these are better in attack than monterrey against our back 4. 

I reckon a red card is a banker too.

4 hours ago, stringvest said:

Have to say, thought it was ending in a draw.  5 minutes to go, went to the bathroom for a crafty Shipperley then all hell breaks loose

Knew it as soon as I seen the headline

https://news.sky.com/story/neil-shipperley-ex-premier-league-footballer-avoids-jail-after-flashing-woman-and-her-16-year-old-daughter-11889937

2 hours ago, kemskem said:

Good result. It looks like we're going to have to put a shift in if we're going to win it because it sounds like it really means something to these South American cunts. That's the first time I've seen Mark Chapman pissed off after we've won but I suppose he doesn't normally cover our live games. Looking forward to Saturday.

Instant Karma. 

On 19/12/2019 at 00:14, Anubis said:

Mane bigging up Salah.

I love Sadio!

Gobshite commentating on the stream I had for the Salzburg game (maybe Martin Tyler; maybe not) was still banging on about Mané's microstrop a few months ago. That was sorted and forgotten before they'd come back out of the dressing room. Has this club done nothing interesting since then?

On 20/12/2019 at 10:54, AngryofTuebrook said:

I love Sadio!

Gobshite commentating on the stream I had for the Salzburg game (maybe Martin Tyler; maybe not) was still banging on about Mané's microstrop a few months ago. That was sorted and forgotten before they'd come back out of the dressing room. Has this club done nothing interesting since then?

Just a little matter of being world club champions and being clear at the top of the league. Nothing much!

• 2 weeks later...