You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New Leader of the Labour Party

Numero Veinticinco

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Well if you pick up a Jewish person on anything the immediate label is “anti-Semite!” 

“Rachel, Vorderman is better than you at maths”

”another anti-Semite!” 

Funniest is when people got a bit too upset and accused @Barry Wom of lying about only finding out about her existence from this forum.

36 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Precursor for the EHRC report, get people used to trying to prove 1+1=6758

Are you suggesting it has been fabricated ? 

If not , why would it not be presented to the EHRC . they surely want all the correct information possible to come to a correct decision.

45 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Not sure SasaS , but don't remember you being too worried about the source or aims of any anti-Corbyn articles.

You must be my biggest fan on here then, because I don't remember if I was "worried" either. 

I probably know what the aims of anti-Corbyn articles were. Now I don't, that's what makes it interesting and that's why I asked. 

18 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Have been reading that report and i’m resigning my membership. The party doesn’t represent me anymore, unfortunately.

Time to move on.

The only thing stopping me at the moment is the fact that I got involved with a really small branch and it’s a nice group of people where I’ve made some friends. My loyalty is to them but even so I’m struggling to justify it. If there’s no definitive action on this (and what can they even do?) then I’m probably out too. If I was ‘only’ paying subs then I’d have jibbed it after reading a lot of that last night. 

1 hour ago, Rotpeter said:

Not been following, but did Panorama end up allowing itself to be used as a tool in this war?

Yeah most of the problems are summed up here, you can read the first half to get a good idea of what happened : With Panorama's hatchet job on Labour antisemitism, BBC has become pro-Tory media

The problem is they won't give a fuck, the priority is getting all the Trots out. 

The irony being these are the same cunts who have been calling out the left for not caring about winning an election, whilst at the same time actively working to not win an election. *

Makes you proud. 

* This is not a dig at any posters on here.