You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New Leader of the Labour Party

Numero Veinticinco

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m reading through it now. That Emilie Oldknow, who features quite prominently, is apparently Jon Ashworth’s wife. Pretty sickening that my member money (you cunt) has been helping to pay the wages of these twats. 

Mine too

Just googled her... she's pretty dam hot

One for the playing above their league thread

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Never mind Corbyn, they should apologise to the jewish community, as they’ve been backing those stopping cases from being properly investigated in the first place, just to spite Corbyn. Beyond the pale.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

EVa1UtgWoAA1DiA.png

Haha, fucking hell. Remember all the shit thrown at Corbyn over the allegations about Prescott's son? Be interested to know if any of these dickheads signed that letter demanding "Labour get their house in order" regarding sexual harassment disciplinary procedures.

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

This is gold.  Just gold.  

Why was this leaked, to hurt the new leadership, as revenge of the supporters of the old leadership, is this supposed to exonerate the AS policy but unintentionally reveals everyone's dirt in the party or what? What is behind it?

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

Why was this leaked, to hurt the new leadership, as revenge of the supporters of the old leadership, is this supposed to exonerate the AS policy but unintentionally reveals everyone's dirt in the party or what? What is behind it?

Who knows... It could’ve been an accidental leak for all we know. Some rrrrrreal eye opening stuff though.

4 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Yeah right. An accidental leak in British politics.

Thing is, I don’t tend to engage in conspiracy theories, so I can’t help you here sorry... so I’ll leave the speculating to you. I’m more interested in the report. I feel the Jewish community have let down the most by these guys. My heart is broken for them.

Just now, aRdja said:

Thing is, I don’t tend to engage in conspiracy theories, so I can’t help you here sorry... I’m more interested in the report. I feel the Jewish community have let down the most by these guys. 

It's not a conspiracy theory, it would be more a matter of political analysis by an astute Labour observer, or an insider. 

34 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If calling Abbott an ‘angry woman’ or ‘repulsive’ is racist I’m hoping you are all deleting your accounts after Patel’s press conference yesterday.  

Incompetence shouldn’t be protected by shouting ‘racist!’  

Classy. She was in the toilet crying because she received racist and threatening text messages from your councillor who later got suspended for it. These staffers might not like or rate her, and that’d be fine... but for them to mock her for that and to tell journalists of her whereabouts are beyond the pale. I wouldn’t even wish it on disgusting rats like James O’Brien or Louise Mensch.

36 minutes ago, SasaS said:

O1mvHWk.gif

40 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Not sure SasaS , but don't remember you being too worried about the source or aims of any anti-Corbyn articles.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If calling Abbott an ‘angry woman’ or ‘repulsive’ is racist I’m hoping you are all deleting your accounts after Patel’s press conference yesterday.  

Incompetence shouldn’t be protected by shouting ‘racist!’  

Well if you pick up a Jewish person on anything the immediate label is “anti-Semite!” 

“Rachel, Vorderman is better than you at maths”

”another anti-Semite!”