Quantcast
The New Leader of the Labour Party - Page 49 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Numero Veinticinco

The New Leader of the Labour Party

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yet Protestants have probably murdered and pillaged more people than any religion in the world. 

Michelle was talking about you when she told her band camp story about where she stuck her flute wasn't she mate 

I clearly did. 

Certainly if you want nuance we can agree everybody started somewhere - realistically in a very few places. So by definition any of the big three religions can probably make the same "biological unit" claim. There simply wasn't that many pools to swim in.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Aah right ok yeah. 

You only mentioned protestants because it was me, it was like a reflex reaction. Anyway we agree, the roman catholic church is fucking evil

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

You only mentioned protestants because it was me, it was like a reflex reaction. Anyway we agree, the roman catholic church is fucking evil

Ha you opened up with "Roman Catholicism must be the baddest form of religion" you maniac! 

Of course I was going to retort about proddies! 

Both a bunch of cunts. Me and you included. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha you opened up with "Roman Catholicism must be the baddest form of religion" you maniac! 

Of course I was going to retort about proddies! 

Both a bunch of cunts. Me and you included. 

Your retort was silly just like you. And me

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Jess Phillips defo rams statues of Thatcher up her stinking brown pipe. 

Then Mook rams Jess up his turd canal. Its like Russian Dolls. 

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Based outside of London? Cool. It really is the geographical location that’s the problem. Put Boris Johnson in Newcastle and he’s become a top fella. 

To a lot of people the location is part of the problem.

Maybe if frontbench Mps genuinely saw the state some parts of this country are in on a regular basis they would be more compelled to do something, or would at least come under more pressure. 

Vetting to see which one will benefit them most? Why is this even happening? Jews have about 0.6% of the population. Its weird? 

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-news-to-co-host-jewish-labour-leadership-debate?

Wonder if the Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus will do the same. 

3 hours ago, A Red said:

The crusades were organised by the Roman Catholic church and Hitler was a roman catholic, go on, go on and on.

Hitler wasn't a Catholic... that's a fucking mad thing to say

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Vetting to see which one will benefit them most? Why is this even happening? Jews have about 0.6% of the population. Its weird? 

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-news-to-co-host-jewish-labour-leadership-debate?

Jennifer Gerber, LFI Director said: “Antisemitic anti-Zionism rests at the heart of the Labour antisemitism crisis."

Supporting Palestine rests at the heart of the Labour antisemitism smear crisis.

So they want to what their level of support against mass murder and illegal occupation is so they can plan their witch hunt 

6 hours ago, mattyq said:

Hitler wasn't a Catholic... that's a fucking mad thing to say

He was baptised and confirmed a Roman Catholic why was it a mad thing to say?

I'm not blaming the Roman Catholic church for the actions of someone that was born into the church but was pretty much anti religion nor am I saying he instigated the holocaust in the name of the church. I was merely responding to stigs silly assertion.

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I don’t think you mean Islamists. They are the ones who want an country ruled based on Islamic traditions.  Dont think the women would get their vote.