You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New Leader of the Labour Party

Numero Veinticinco

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

You only mentioned protestants because it was me, it was like a reflex reaction. Anyway we agree, the roman catholic church is fucking evil

Ha you opened up with "Roman Catholicism must be the baddest form of religion" you maniac! 

Of course I was going to retort about proddies! 

Both a bunch of cunts. Me and you included. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha you opened up with "Roman Catholicism must be the baddest form of religion" you maniac! 

Of course I was going to retort about proddies! 

Both a bunch of cunts. Me and you included. 

Your retort was silly just like you. And me

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Based outside of London? Cool. It really is the geographical location that’s the problem. Put Boris Johnson in Newcastle and he’s become a top fella. 

To a lot of people the location is part of the problem.

Maybe if frontbench Mps genuinely saw the state some parts of this country are in on a regular basis they would be more compelled to do something, or would at least come under more pressure. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Vetting to see which one will benefit them most? Why is this even happening? Jews have about 0.6% of the population. Its weird? 

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-news-to-co-host-jewish-labour-leadership-debate?

Wonder if the Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus will do the same. 

Jennifer Gerber, LFI Director said: “Antisemitic anti-Zionism rests at the heart of the Labour antisemitism crisis."

Supporting Palestine rests at the heart of the Labour antisemitism smear crisis.

6 hours ago, mattyq said:

Hitler wasn't a Catholic... that's a fucking mad thing to say

He was baptised and confirmed a Roman Catholic why was it a mad thing to say?

I'm not blaming the Roman Catholic church for the actions of someone that was born into the church but was pretty much anti religion nor am I saying he instigated the holocaust in the name of the church. I was merely responding to stigs silly assertion.

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Vetting to see which one will benefit them most? Why is this even happening? Jews have about 0.6% of the population. Its weird? 

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-news-to-co-host-jewish-labour-leadership-debate?

Wonder if the Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus will do the same. 

I don’t think you mean Islamists. They are the ones who want an country ruled based on Islamic traditions.  Dont think the women would get their vote.  

1 hour ago, A Red said:

I'm not blaming the Roman Catholic church for the actions of someone that was born into the church but was pretty much anti religion nor am I saying he instigated the holocaust in the name of the church. I was merely responding to stigs silly assertion.

He also said he was here to do Gods work. Although I suspect that was to garner support. 

Am starting to think the whole plan here will be to gradually demonize RLB throughout the campaign which then increases the chances that other candidates supporters push Starmer over the edge with their 2nd choices if there's no clear winner in the first round.

Everyone's to the right of her so it might have a fair chance of happening.

6 hours ago, A Red said:

So was John Calvin and Fidel Castro and Henry VIII etc

Surely I don't have to explain to you all of this?

Pol Pot went to a Catholic Primary School... are you going to blame him on the See of Rome?