You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Takumi Minamino

aRdja

3 hours ago, dave u said:

Staked my claim in yesterday's match report:

Minamino though. I love him, he’s boss. What a delightful little player he is. Hwang is good too, but Minamino is the one I want to tune in to watch again. Maybe he’ll end up joining Sadio and Naby over here? We don’t need him as we’ve got such a strong squad, but if a vacancy were to come up in the future then I’d be surprised if he wasn’t on any potential list of candidates.

and if I were the kind of guy to say “I told you so” then right now I’d be saying “I told you so”. But I’m not that kind of… oh who am I trying to kid, of course I am. I fucking told you didn’t I? 

• Upvote 3

On 12/12/2019 at 10:19, Remmie said:

What kind of contracts are they drawing up at Salzburg? £7m release clause for this chap and £17m for Haaland? Thought those red bull twats were more canny than that

I read that they deliberately price the release clauses to tempt big clubs. I wonder whether they insert sell-on clauses to compensate. Also wonder whether it’s part of their pitch to players: “We can give you a route through to the big time if you really show us you want it”. 

3 hours ago, magicrat said:

I'll be surprised if we are not shelling out a damn sight more than 7 mill release clause or not.

Get the Hitler youth kid at the same time imo

No way, he's going through a purple patch. He's also not good enough to get into the first 11. 

Let the mancs build they're hopes on him. 

Guest Pistonbroke
6 hours ago, Paul said:

I read that they deliberately price the release clauses to tempt big clubs. I wonder whether they insert sell-on clauses to compensate. Also wonder whether it’s part of their pitch to players: “We can give you a route through to the big time if you really show us you want it”. 

It would seem that is their approach. Why else would Ralf Ragnick their head of development say 'It's an honour that such a big club is interested in our players.' 

I love the fact the mancs where apparently eyeing him up as well. 

Can you imagine that numpty ringing their sporting director up. 

"hey, about that Minamino guy" 

RB GUY "oh don't start, me and my best mate mickey Edwards have sorted that deal out fucking ages ago, while discussing his new state of the art training facility on a weekly basis, now fuck off" 

• Upvote 1

It’s ace being the best team in Europe and knowing it’s not just a fleeting moment.

How many times have we had a signing get announced as all but done a few weeks before the window and been able to actually relax that it is.

Remember Salah being tied up, only to be off to spurs and then actually sign for Chelsea?

Remember when we won the European cup but because we’d finished 5th in the league we had to worry more about whether our boyhood red captain was going to leave for Chelsea rather than looking positively towards the future?

now we’ve got the best manager in the world, a squad full of great players with character to match, and a signing like this just gets mentioned and you can sit back and have full faith in the operations of the club.

• Upvote 7