Quantcast
Takumi Minamino - Page 15 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Takumi Minamino

On 19/12/2019 at 11:49, Butch said:

Strange medical. Injured already. 

Screenshot_20191219-114753_Samsung Internet.jpg

Pep, how far are you standing in from the right?

D56FA5E0-8A4B-4597-9A08-E72C03CC6355.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lee909 said:

Mad that winning that WCC has just paid about 55% of this transfer

£7.25m is literally fuck all anyway in footballing terms. I envision he'll be similar to Luis Garcia, frustrating at times but exhilarating at others.

Just now, Elite said:

£7.25m is literally fuck all anyway in footballing terms. I envision he'll be similar to Luis Garcia, frustrating at times but exhilarating at others.

The money we saved on Albert Morons wage this year paid for this...

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Oh I know it's a drop in the ocean of football finances but it's nuts how much this tournament pays. Compare it to the Carabou and FA cup

13 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Oh I know it's a drop in the ocean of football finances but it's nuts how much this tournament pays. Compare it to the Carabou and FA cup

FA Cup - £3,600,000.

Caribou Cup -£100,000.

Doubt it, insurance reason would likely stop anything. He's probably been told to go home for Xmas knowing Klopp and to be over a day or two before the 1st so he can get settled into whatever flat/hotel the clubs put him in. 

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 16:18, Elite said:

Was just thinking about this, even without him having played even one game, I think calling this transfer a bargain is underselling it.

How we've managed to sign a player in his age range with loads of goals and assists to his resume, sparkling Champions League performances, who just so happens to be the exact profile of attacker who has thrived in our style of play, and who played for a side who are as close to sharing our footballing philosophy as any in the world for a fee that even 10 years ago would have been considered quite low is just absurd. There's no other word for it. It's next level on our part.

16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Was just thinking about this, even without him having played even one game, I think calling this transfer a bargain is underselling it.

How we've managed to sign a player in his age range with loads of goals and assists to his resume, sparkling Champions League performances, who just so happens to be the exact profile of attacker who has thrived in our style of play, and who played for a side who are as close to sharing our footballing philosophy as any in the world for a fee that even 10 years ago would have been considered quite low is just absurd. There's no other word for it. It's next level on our part.

He's no Jack Grealish.