Quantcast
Takumi Minamino - Page 14 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Takumi Minamino

There's a video knocking about showing an interview in Japan where he mentions wanting to play for Liverpool under Klopp. The interview is 4 years ago. Awesome for the lad if this is the case. Don't speak da lingo like so can't substantiate but it came from this;

Hi everyone who read this article. I am Itatsu from Official Liverpool Supporters Club Japan!!! It's honor for me to published on Liverpool Echo!

Takumi said he wants to play for Liverpool with Klopp, for Japanese media interview on 4 years ago.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

There's a video knocking about showing an interview in Japan where he mentions wanting to play for Liverpool under Klopp. The interview is 4 years ago. Awesome for the lad if this is the case. Don't speak da lingo like so can't substantiate but it came from this;

Hi everyone who read this article. I am Itatsu from Official Liverpool Supporters Club Japan!!! It's honor for me to published on Liverpool Echo!

Takumi said he wants to play for Liverpool with Klopp, for Japanese media interview on 4 years ago.

His armband proved he was a red, Mina... mino...

32 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Not a single leaning picture yet. Very disappointing signing so far. 

Heard he has beans on a fry up, I'm out. 

10 hours ago, diamondjoe said:

This was no boating accident.

Uncanny how the dummy is modelled on Lallana. 

• Upvote 2

I’m impressed we just got this done quickly and without fuss. No nonsense from Utd or Spurs put a spanner in the works . The club with Klopp at the helm is getting quite good at this transfer malarkey.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

79693396_10158610513037573_7219396655102

He's nailed blue steel there, can't wait for him to drop magnum on us

8 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I bet he's a black belt in something.

Had to laugh in hindsight at Jurgen’s big smile after the lad’s goal against us. It was almost as if he knew something we didn’t. 

6 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Had to laugh in hindsight at Jurgen’s big smile after the lad’s goal against us. It was almost as if he knew something we didn’t. 

That signing must have been going on for a while, so he almost certainly knew at that stage it was going to happen. It would be interesting to know if the player did as well. 

11 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Dude, I posted the original version like eleven pages ago. Sometimes I just don’t think you listen to me, Bruce.

Disappointing that is from Bruce. I always thought you Aussies liked to stick together.