You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Takumi Minamino

aRdja

29 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I see. I went out with a girl back at uni, and she gave me a brief explain, her family was from Morocco originally, like a couple of generations up, so I just took her word for it. (I realise Morocco is in Africa, but you know what I mean)

Loads went to North Africa when they were booted out of Spain.

Think this is getting away from FF though.

19 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Hasn't the 'we are all from Africa'thing been called into question recently and Turkey/Asia/Middle East might also be possible?

Nah.

The dominant theory is still that everyone outside of Africa can be traced back to the same wave of migration.  There are some competing theories about what became of the descendants of earlier waves of migration, but ultimately all of those waves originated in Africa. 

Continents are a load of bollocks really aren't they?

Russia is in Europe and also the biggest country in Asia.

Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia are nominally in Europe, but further east than Turkey which is the meeting point of the two continents. 

And the whole Arabian peninsula is really in between Africa and Asia, but if you're going to draw the line at the Red Sea, then part of Egypt ends up in Asia.

10 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

He fucking ran like it, though.

Getting back to Minamino, apparently he'll be keeping the number 18 shirt he wore at Salzburg. Let's hope he fares better than the last wearer here.

So when he scores a 'goal of the season' contender in his first handful of games, to start actually getting worried?

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Nah.

The dominant theory is still that everyone outside of Africa can be traced back to the same wave of migration.  There are some competing theories about what became of the descendants of earlier waves of migration, but ultimately all of those waves originated in Africa. 

Shamen on me then.

25 minutes ago, suzy said:

According to Sky Minamino will be having his medical today

Sky also said Ancelotti was Everton manager. Maybe they will turn up together? Dr Evil and Mini Me.

20 minutes ago, suzy said:

I know but sounds promising! Anyway Ancelotti hasn't turned them down - yet!

BBC are reporting now the medical is scheduled. They still haven't reported on Ancelotti. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, suzy said:

According to Sky Minamino will be having his medical today

Nice to get things done and dusted.

Not my work, but someone said.... We'll have Gini, Mini, Mane, Mo. 

Guest Pistonbroke
13 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Gini, mini, mane, mo and we also have firminoooo..

Not my work again

Gini , Mini, Mane, Mo, Bobby, Ox and Fabinho