You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Takumi Minamino

aRdja

11 minutes ago, dave u said:

Staked my claim in yesterday's match report:

Minamino though. I love him, he’s boss. What a delightful little player he is. Hwang is good too, but Minamino is the one I want to tune in to watch again. Maybe he’ll end up joining Sadio and Naby over here? We don’t need him as we’ve got such a strong squad, but if a vacancy were to come up in the future then I’d be surprised if he wasn’t on any potential list of candidates.

Don't need him? Understood, he's shite. I'm out.

2 minutes ago, dave u said:

Nothing wrong with spoiling yourself with a bit of luxury now and then.

Mate, half the players we buy these days I've never watched and end up loving them. Fabinho, barely ever saw him. Same with Minamino. Looked decent against us, but don't really know much about him TBH. Same was true of Robbo. He turned out okay. I'm in again.

Alright motherfuckers. Alan Sex is bringing you the one, the only, the definitive Minamino song. 

You already know the tune. You already know the motherfucking words. Old school muppet show in the motherfucking house. 

Minamino do do do do do

Minamino do do do do

Minamino do do do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do do do do do do do do

In case you don’t know the song, first of all your life up to this point has been sad and pathetic. Second of all, you’re motherfucking welcome. 

• Upvote 15

this deal reminds me of a time i was lurking on RedCafe at the end of last season when Mane was on his crazy run of goals.

The post went something like this

Manc 1 "I hope those scouse cunts lose Mane to Real or Barca"

Manc 2 "i wouldnt wish that, knowing that german fuck he'd only go out and spend 5 million on some unknown, for him to tear the league apart, he did it with Dortmund time and time again FFS"

Ha ha ha ha ha, Manc 2 wasnt far wrong was he 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Staked my claim in yesterday's match report:

Minamino though. I love him, he’s boss. What a delightful little player he is. Hwang is good too, but Minamino is the one I want to tune in to watch again. Maybe he’ll end up joining Sadio and Naby over here? We don’t need him as we’ve got such a strong squad, but if a vacancy were to come up in the future then I’d be surprised if he wasn’t on any potential list of candidates.

Good call Dave.

You were spot on in your report, not alone though. Discussed the match with mates on Tuesday. Tikamo impressed us all.

I haven't called a player "my boy" since Coutinho's debut. Transfers seldomly exites me much, but signing Minamino gives me a buzz.

I'll call him my boy even if you claim first rights on a player you don't think we need. ;-)

Prior to this signing I silently hoped we could sign Son from Spurs, but who needs a son when you already have a boy.

• Upvote 1