You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Takumi Minamino

aRdja

I remember the impact he had at Anfield in the first game thought he looked the business then if the release fee is 7.5 million then it would be a dereliction of duty by the club not to get him in especially if Klopp wants him , I would imagine fsg could find the money down the back of the sofa .

Get it done Michael lad 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I remember the impact he had at Anfield in the first game thought he looked the business then if the release fee is 7.5 million then it would be a dereliction of duty by the club not to get him in especially if Klopp wants him , I would imagine fsg could find the money down the back of the sofa .

Get it done Michael lad 

They will be able to put most of it back.

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Would pay for himself in a month in shirts in Japan.

The deal will probably involve a pre-season friendly in Japan to further boost his profile back home. Between ticket and shirt sales, it'd almost cover the transfer fee singlehandedly!

Was watching them last night thinking Klopp would definetly be interested in their midfielders, would fit into our style seamlessly.

Minamino gave Robbo real problems in the game at Anfield, i dont think ive seen anyone get as much joy down our left side as he did that night.

For 7 million its an absolute steal

Ever see a player and think fuck me he's going to be playing for a big club soon, absolutely class player, hope we go for him?

And then not only do you go and bloody buy him, you do it for the kind of money teams were paying 20 years ago?

Love this. I think he's going to be absolutely brilliant.

Sell Coutinho for 135 million, replace him for 7...!

I actually think 5 or 6 of that Salzburg team will be moving on in the next couple of years, really really impressive

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

As others have said it’s a complete no brainer at that price and it can only help the title push if he comes in January. 

My only reservation is Red Bull are a smart outfit and this clause sounds ridiculously low, maybe that’s the clause for him to go to Leipzig? 

To be fair they are in the Austrian league it’s hardly awash with cash and they pick these guys up for peanuts. Low release fees attract up and coming players who know they will get First team CL football and can use it as a stepping stone.