You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (H) Premier League - 14/12/19

Bjornebye

27 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

My dad text me at full time saying “Thought that tosser Le Tissier was gonna cry when Mo scored” he also put a crying laughing face. My dad loves a crying laughing face.  

My dad really hates Le Tissier too. 

I’ve noticed lately Le Tissier been really narky about us. I’m sure when we weren’t so good he was quite complimentary.

46 minutes ago, suzy said:

I’ve noticed lately Le Tissier been really narky about us. I’m sure when we weren’t so good he was quite complimentary.

I’m not so sure about this. My dad hates him for some reason and I think it’s because of his dislike for us, but it could also be that he wronged us once and that’s enough for my dad to put him on the list. 

5 hours ago, niallers said:

Of all games, it was this we kept a clean sheet in, at home for the first time! Its a funny old game

Not once in the history of the premier league, that is all 30 years without winning, have it taken us longer to keep a clean sheet at home.. Funny old game indeed.

Went the match today.

We won - that is about it....!

Except to say the way VAR is being implemebted is an absolute joke.....nobody around us had a clue what was going on with the 2nd goal goal especially....why can't they communicate what they are checking and why and what the decision is better - it is absolutely shite.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

We're on MOTD first. Thankfully Ian Wright is back for a bit of decent input. No doubt the contrived coverage/commentary will make us look worse than we were and Watford better. Tory loving cunts. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

MOTD making BBC’a election coverage appear fair and balanced

i actually hate the BBC now, can't wait for the cunts to lose the rights to the highlights again. Fuck them, let the cunts have cum dancing with cum and other shite. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

I hate this country. Let them moan and whinge. Let’s shit on the cunts.

LFC, going against the grain of brain dead Right wing cunts since............Unfortunately a wider fan base means some of those sneak into our ranks. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I didn't watch the Leicester v Norwich game live today, but according to many on here Norwich played well, yet MOTD showing Leicester as the dominant team.....BBC are shite in all aspects these days. it#s like they think nobody watches or listens to anything and their highlights/coverage is the be all and end all. Seriously thinking of just fucking the shit off for good. Miserable pundits, shite commentary and shite coverage. 

love Ian wright though. 

4 hours ago, suzy said:

Probably due to the fact if he'd  gone to a top side he'd have been found out for being a lazy cunt who wouldn't have put up with that level of unprofessionalism  

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Probably due to the fact if he'd  gone to a top side he'd have been found out for being a lazy cunt who wouldn't have put up with that level of unprofessionalism  

Aye , if he'd have come to us he would probably have been too lazy to pass Ruddock's pound coin on.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

I didn't watch the Leicester v Norwich game live today, but according to many on here Norwich played well, yet MOTD showing Leicester as the dominant team.....BBC are shite in all aspects these days. it#s like they think nobody watches or listens to anything and their highlights/coverage is the be all and end all. Seriously thinking of just fucking the shit off for good. Miserable pundits, shite commentary and shite coverage. 

love Ian wright though. 

Norwich played well but Leicester piled the pressure on second half without getting any real clear cut chances. They kept the ball well and didn't seem to panic. Norwich were able to hit them on the break though, and MOTD showed all that.

10 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

At least 5 points ahead and a possible 7/8 if Leicester drop points away to City and a game in hand. Who knows, maybe's Norwich will surprise us. Pressure will be firmly on Leicester to get a result and no way will Rodgers be so attack minded against us, probably the opposite as he looks to utilise the break. 

Nice.

• Upvote 1