You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (H) Premier League - 14/12/19

Bjornebye

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Klopp won't be happy with the crowd I reckon. 

I've sympathy for the crowd to be honest. A lot of mistakes were unforced and our own undoing was on the cards. The nervousness wasn't that Watford were better,but we'd fuck it up ourselves. That van dijk back pass took the complete biscuit. Fully convinced they were scoring from the corner that resulted.

Anyway, it's a horrible win. But it's a fucking win. And that's all that matters folks.

• Upvote 1

Pearson never got much credit at Leicester and he set them up well today.

I know it’s seen by bellends all over the country that it’s all falling into our lap, but we could have done without getting them in their first game under a new manager, and especially him. 

Nowt like the soft touch they’d been this season today.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Job done

Shitty conditions 

New manager

After champions league game

Absolute shite at times but 3pts who gives a shit

Yep, all that, all the buzz mid-week regarding (re)signings, just one little game away from some nice, sunny weather. 

I can see why the team didn't seem quite at the races today, not that it cuts them any slack should they've actually dropped points today. 

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

I've sympathy for the crowd to be honest. A lot of mistakes were unforced and our own undoing was on the cards. The nervousness wasn't that Watford were better,but we'd fuck it up ourselves. That van dijk back pass took the complete biscuit. Fully convinced they were scoring from the corner that resulted.

Anyway, it's a horrible win. But it's a fucking win. And that's all that matters folks.

I agree but someone shouted sonething behind the dug outs. He looked really pissed and ironic clapping him 

Guest Pistonbroke

Not a great performance but 3 points, a clean sheet and we can now jet off and talk up on vitamin D whilst others freeze their bollocks off.

Watford where plucky and played a typical new manager game with extra bite and a bit of passion. They actually created a few great chances which they either fluffed or Alisson stopped. We created enough ourselves but the ball just wasn't sitting up right or finding the right player. I thought Salah was excellent today and ran their defence ragged at times, plus two goals to his credit. If Mane doesn't get you Salah will. Thought we fucked about with the ball a bit too much in that second half, but the players are confident and patient enough to pass it about, unlike us lot shitting our keks because of nerves. 

We're fucking good, even when we ain't playing well we're good. Great signs moving onto the busy period.

Hopefully Wij is nothing serious as although we have many options in M/F we are down to Milner and Henderson as DM's if Wij is out for a lengthy time. 

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Hopefully Wij is nothing serious as although we have many options in M/F we are down to Milner and Henderson as DM's if Wij is out for a lengthy time. 

Not worried about him being out a few weeks as a CM, more concerned as he was likely next man up at CB