You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Salzburg (A) Champions League - 17:55

Bjornebye

Ingenuity. ' . Luck. Liveliness. Bravado. Effervescence. Balls. Accuracy. Cunning. Killer instinct.

I don't ask for much.

It's a chance to clinch a place in the knockout phase. A win would confirm top spot. Salzburg have been excellent going forward this season but can be suspect at the back. We saw that in the home match a couple of months ago. They have a lot of pace in attack so perhaps having Gomez instead of Lovren in there might work for the better. In recent games, Klopp has made several changes and the guys coming in have all done a good job and contributed. More of the same please.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Defend well and rip them a new one up front, we're capable. Probably end up being a nervous night though, we love doing it the hard way. It would be nice if we score early against them again and just pressurise them. 

With origi not even getting on the pitch atthe weekend, does anyone think he may start ahead of Bobby on tomorrow? I don't think he will but Bobby played and struggled again on Saturday. He's just not firing and div played brilliant against the bitters. Just a thought that klopp might throw a Rick in.

It'll prob be the final team however, maybe Gomez for lov if he's not recovered and the ox for me,to come in to the middle instead of fab,moving hen or gini to the 6.

Don't think any real surprises

Its too important a game. Losing a dropping into the Europa would be a nightmare, 2 extra games isn't what we need. 

Only changes might be in the middle imo

---------------Alisson

TAA--Gomez--VVD--Robertson

------------------Gini

--------Hendo--------Another

Salah---------Bobby-----Mane

Can't see anything up for grabs but that midfield place. Could be any of Milner, Ox, Nabby

I'd play as much on the counter as possible. They are a very dynamic, direct and quick attacking side who create lots of chances on the transition so we have to limit those opportunities. Also, if we can show some composure we'll catch them out plenty of times as they will have to attack and they aren't great defensively. 

I also think the long ball will be on like it was vs. Everton. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Don't think any real surprises

Its too important a game. Losing a dropping into the Europa would be a nightmare, 2 extra games isn't what we need. 

Only changes might be in the middle imo

---------------Alisson

TAA--Gomez--VVD--Robertson

------------------Gini

--------Hendo--------Another

Salah---------Bobby-----Mane

Can't see anything up for grabs but that midfield place. Could be any of Milner, Ox, Nabby

Cant see Milner starting 3 games in a row so it will be Ox or Keita.

I have a sneaking feeling Big Div might start also.