Quantcast
Badass - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jose Jones

Badass

Took my dog to the groomers today and on the way he did a poo.  I scooped it up with the poo bag, but didn't fancy carrying it around with me too far so found someone's wheelie bin to sneakily deposit it in.  The wheelie bin belonging to the Bandidos Motorbike gang. 

Image result for bandidos brunswick

The cops weren't even there for protection when I did it either, but if you look closely you can see the wheelie bin. 

Anyone else been an absolute badass recently?

• Upvote 1

If I were you I’d be more concerned about the various CCTV cameras covering the bin. I count potentially three....

Goodnight sweet prince. Fido, not you.

Nice knowing you

Gonna get fucked(probably literally) by a droopy moustachioed 400lb Mexican pretty soon

5 hours ago, Anubis said:

If I were you I’d be more concerned about the various CCTV cameras covering the bin. I count potentially three....

Goodnight sweet prince. Fido, not you.

They were obviously watching the cctv monitors, realised me and my cocker spaniel were both badasses and not worth the trouble.

7 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Took my dog to the groomers today and on the way he did a poo.  I scooped it up with the poo bag, but didn't fancy carrying it around with me too far so found someone's wheelie bin to sneakily deposit it in.  The wheelie bin belonging to the Bandidos Motorbike gang. 

Image result for bandidos brunswick

The cops weren't even there for protection when I did it either, but if you look closely you can see the wheelie bin. 

Anyone else been an absolute badass recently?

I think you've nailed both descriptions of a 'bad ass' in your account Jose.

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Nice knowing you

Gonna get fucked(probably literally) by a droopy moustachioed 400lb Mexican pretty soon

Isn't that Anthony Joshua ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think you've nailed both descriptions of a 'bad ass' in your account Jose.

It was a decent effort by the dog actually, good texture, probably a Type 3 on the Bristol Stool Chart.

Not sure I would have chucked a Type 7 in the Bikies’ bin. I mean I’m obviously badass, but not that badass.

115475-1-001.jpg

“These little bastards had their owners dump shit in our bins. So now we’re gonna have special home-made burgers tonight. As for the owners....”

There was a lad at my school who used to give it the big I am about not giving a fuck about getting told off by the teachers etc. When he did get told off (rarely) he'd giggle like a girl in the distance and say a low audible insult that you wouldn't hear if you was right next to him. Then once the lesson was over he'd be telling everyone that he called the teacher a 'prick' etc. I always found it quite funny and sad at the same time.

He obviously wasn't as badass as Jose like but not far behind.

• Upvote 2