Quantcast
Bournemouth (A) Premier League - 7/12/19 - 15:00 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Bournemouth (A) Premier League - 7/12/19 - 15:00

I’d go with the same front 3 as tonight.

Salah doesn’t look right at the moment having him as an option to come on if we need is sound

My bird is a Blue. when her uncle sent me that starting 11 for tonight before the game I must have spoken about 10 words maximum in an hour. Happy to eat all 10 of them words. But lets not start with the same side. 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Get in. Get the three points. Get out.

This. Bournemouth are going through a rough patch at the moment, make use of it and 3 points is all that matters. 

Concentration. Urgency. Nerve. Tempo. Technique. Heads-up. Energy. Movement. Incision. Nous. Tactical awareness. Heart. Effectiveness. Bravado. Accuracy. Skill. Tenacity. Audacity. Resolve. Dynamism.

I don't ask for much.

This might be another game where Klopp rings the changes to try and keep the squad fresh in this busy period. Whoever plays, they need to keep doing all the good things the team have been doing, but also pay careful attention to avoid the same issues that have troubled us at times. The game represents another chance to keep well clear of the chasing pack. Take it.

• Upvote 4

Big test this, playing Wednesday-Saturday-Tuesday. Rotation clearly necessary, and the win against Everton, with a number of changes, was a massive one. Klopp need to get his decisions spot on for the upcoming week and a half.

Keep winning the league games, and everything else is a bonus for me. To be honest, if we loose the league cup game at Villa, I see that as a bonus too.

2 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Concentration. Urgency. Nerve. Tempo. Technique. Heads-up. Energy. Movement. Incision. Nous. Tactical awareness. Heart. Effectiveness. Bravado. Accuracy. Skill. Tenacity. Audacity. Resolve. Dynamism.

I don't ask for much.

This might be another game where Klopp rings the changes to try and keep the squad fresh in this busy period. Whoever plays, they need to keep doing all the good things the team have been doing, but also pay careful attention to avoid the same issues that have troubled us at times. The game represents another chance to keep well clear of the chasing pack. Take it.

Nil Shat Cliche optimum 

We also play before both of our main rivals, a win here could put extra pressure on both of them. I fancy Villa to get something out of their game at home to Leicester and who knows what Red Manc team will turn up for the Derby. 

11 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Can Harry Wilson play this one?

Can’t see Klopp putting him in ahead of the Weeble after tonight....

Probably the mosy snidey performance from a Liverpool team under Klopp, that. I'm not sure it was by design either, but the fullbacks were in full shithouse mode!

13 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

We also play before both of our main rivals, a win here could put extra pressure on both of them. I fancy Villa to get something out of their game at home to Leicester and who knows what Red Manc team will turn up for the Derby. 

You do know that the senior team in the city play at half 12 schoolboy error there Gordon 

• Upvote 1

Cannot believe anyone thinks Sadio isnt in the starting 11! And Joe aint playing as cb alongside Virgil unless Lovren is injured, surely.

To be honest whatever side we put out should be too strong for Bournemouth. What I would also say is, since Howe is being linked with everton, I expect his players will give 150% to try and convince him to stay put. In other words, expect a tougher game than normal.