Quantcast
Bournemouth (A) Premier League - 7/12/19 - 15:00 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Bournemouth (A) Premier League - 7/12/19 - 15:00

1 minute ago, an tha said:

He is just a bad fit for the position in our team and with what we ask of someone playing there.

Surprises me Klopp keeps doing it

I'm surprised we've not tried Oxocube there.   

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Yep

Alot of width lost without Trent, I hate Ox in the front three too, if that's how we set up. You'd have though Origi would get the nod in the front three

It's not, but I'd almost rather it was 5-3-2 with Chamberlain wing back. Feels like forcing those players in our 4-3-3. 

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

I think Shaqiri is very unlucky to lose his place.

He kept the ball and used it brilliantly in tight spaces on weds and it kept us ticking nicely.

Thought Shaq would've missed out due to not playing for so long but surprised Origi left out. Should always if possible play strikers in form especially when he won't injuries permitting .

Having said that just beat these Tory twats 

8 minutes ago, moof said:

Panic stations 

I'm sorry, mate. I had a shock physiological reaction to the team sheet. Can't help it. Tell me it's gonna be ok. 

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I'm surprised we've not tried Oxocube there.   

Think the worry would be the defensive side.

I think out of what we have Henderson is probably best bet - he can knock ball about (not as good as TAA) but he can play those balls that get us attacking quickly and can cross it decent.

When we take TAA out who is one of the best creative forces in world football and replace him with a centre half it is bound to hamper our attacking threat from that area....you aren't gonna see Gomez smash a 40 yard diagonal that turns defence into attack in a flash and stretches a team to breaking point.

Anyway let's hope we get right into these.

A chance to put massive pressure on Leicester and the cheats today by putting another 3 pts on board before they play.

Just fucking win, redmen

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm sorry, mate. I had a shock physiological reaction to the team sheet. Can't help it. Tell me it's gonna be ok. 

Everything little thing is gonna be alright, Salah loves playing these chumps 

2 minutes ago, moof said:

Anthony Joshua has just predicted a 3-1 to us, so it’s as good as done lads 

That was one of his scorecards after he got banged out. 

• Upvote 1

Firmino needs a good game for us to win this one I think. Vital that he's able to bring Ox and Salah into the game. Hopefully Keita contributes something for us on the attacking side too. 

Come on you reds!!!

27 minutes ago, an tha said:

Think the worry would be the defensive side.

I think out of what we have Henderson is probably best bet - he can knock ball about (not as good as TAA) but he can play those balls that get us attacking quickly and can cross it decent.

When we take TAA out who is one of the best creative forces in world football and replace him with a centre half it is bound to hamper our attacking threat from that area....you aren't gonna see Gomez smash a 40 yard diagonal that turns defence into attack in a flash and stretches a team to breaking point.

Agree, we’re gonna miss Trent. Hopefully they will try to attack, if so we should be able to punish them on the break. Wish I could agree with you about Henderson, I’m not very impresssed with his distribution against weaker teams. 

Hope Keita steps up today, he’s the most creative midfielder out there.