Quantcast
Bournemouth (A) Premier League - 7/12/19 - 15:00 - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Bournemouth (A) Premier League - 7/12/19 - 15:00

Don’t have any issue with Leicester as a club.

Good luck to them.

Not their fault they’re going to be this year’s vehicle for the terminally desperate to moral high-ground it about Liverpool.

I hope they come 2nd.

• Upvote 1

Exactly, Jonny Evans can obviously go fuck himself, but otherwise nothing but respect for them.  Especially considering the horror of last season for the club.

Evans is a better centre half than most of City's players in that position. So is Soyuncu.

Pep being the brilliant manager that he is, I wouldn't be surprised to see an £85m move for the latter. How does the genius do it?

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Don't like Leicester that much but admire the fact they are showing up City on a tight budget 

Yeah, that's to be admired. The thing is, they sold Maguire so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them cash in on one or two more. Rodgers hardest job will be to hold onto those gems he has. Vardy will also need replacing soon and although Leicester are a well run club they don't have the same pull in the market as the bigger clubs. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, that's to be admired. The thing is, they sold Maguire so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them cash in on one or two more. Rodgers hardest job will be to hold onto those gems he has. Vardy will also need replacing soon and although Leicester are a well run club they don't have the same pull in the market as the bigger clubs. 

Indeed it happened after Ranieri won it and it will happen next summer too. 

12 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Indeed it happened after Ranieri won it and it will happen next summer too. 

Yep, to rebuild and strengthen for their next campaign they have to sell one or two, especially as they'll be in the Cl and need a squad with better depth. Some players will just want to move on as they are tempted away by better wages and the chance to win silverware on a regular basis. 

Its funny how down the years I’ve suddenly found I wouldn’t mind it quite so much if Villa, Arsenal, Blackburn, Chelsea, City etc won the league, or realised I’ve always had a deep-seated desire to see Bayern and Barcelona win more European cups I’d just never been aware of.

That’s all that’s happening elsewhere at the moment and its the clearest sign we currently, underlined and in bold as obviously it could change overnight, currently have the rest of English football where we want it.

Let the rest of them do the low grade hating and the “Fuck Liverpool” stuff. It’s a compliment and above all wholly amusing to watch people contorting themselves, earnestly talking about how they’re placing their vote for the league on Leicester because unlike Liverpool they’re better/classier/more worthy etc etc. Newsflash dickheads: it’s not a democracy. 

Had a mate of a mate plumber round here at the weekend, doing exactly that. I waited til he finished his painstaking treaty to Leicester’s virtuousness, then asked him who he usually supports.

“Man United mate”.

Well fancy that.

• Upvote 1

Calling a side spearhead by Vardy as classy would be as ridiculous as calling one that sacked their 5000/1 league winning manager classy. 

• Upvote 2

If I had any sort of talent, I'm assuming "insert defeated manager's" head could be put on the old guy he steps over.

2 hours ago, Lario said:

Created this one too. Don't know which I prefer. Love the "drop of the shoulder" he gives the girl!

giphy.gif

Where did you get my holiday video from, you thieving cunt?