You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth (A) Premier League - 7/12/19 - 15:00

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

You posted that about ten seconds before it happened. This fucking coverage is shite. I wouldn't mind if I was on a dodgy stream, but I've fucking paid for this.

To be fair it hadn't come up on my stream. I've got a pretty crap stream today but gotta Soccer Saturday on

Or 

ByJXcsPCMAAR3_u.jpg

Ake in on the conspiracy....

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Looks very nice

Shame Leicester and City have mid table opposition in Utd and Villa

Screenshot_20191207_155030_com.android.chrome.jpg

Neither Leicester or Man City will win. 

You can bookmark this post.

Don't do that.

St Domingo allowing us to wreck his three one win over Chelsea. It’s fantastic. Even when they win they can’t enjoy it.

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
Have Bournemouth ever done anything against Liverpool. South coast kopites the lot of them. Southampton, Bournemouth, Brighton, most of their fans would want their own team to lose if it gave Liverpool the points and most of their players are the same. They just roll over everyday single game and goalkeeper errors galore.