You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your Greatest Contribution to TLW?

Numero Veinticinco

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Posting about my mate stabbing some fella 18 times over his bird in the maddest thing your bird has done thread.

Keeping Kevin D entertained.with my tales of drunkenness and odd behaviour.

Slagging Everton off in the Everton thread.

Regular contributions to the world of a woman thread.

Telling the forum about my workmate lying to an Evertonian taxi driver that the Qataris who bought PSG wanted to buy Everton but BGB wanted too much. Nearly crashed the taxi in a homicidal rage. Two years later someone on a bus heard a passenger ranting to the bus driver over it.

What about the worst pubs thread? That was yours wasn't it? Best contributions to it anyway.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Skip rats I’m not on board with, same as I hate any count calling us bin dippers. It’s not on in current climate (for me). good work with Si tho.

Seems I have run out of rep but like a lot of things, I agree with you. Nearly lost my rag on another forum when I heard the term bin dippers being used against us as I find it so fuckin pathetic.

2 hours ago, Champ said:

You are way too, modest. There are no adequate words for the friendship you showed Stevebaby. Love always

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I can't rep you or Arthur at the moment Cath but you both deserve medals for your contribution to both Steviebaby and other good causes in general on here.

We were just the nearest to hand, everyone who contributed and sent him messages was just as important over the long term. Me the missus and Kev we’re lucky as we got to take the fucker for a beer.

On 04/12/2019 at 16:04, Rico1304 said:

Flouncing? 

I think highlighting that Dennis Tooth, fearless class warrior and enemy of the state worked for the Queen. 

I'll also put you down for one of my favourite posts ever. (I'm pretty sure it was you.)

In the "Things That Make You Realise You're Getting Older" thread, someone mentioned that a girl in work had told him that he's too old for wanking. You replied 

"I work in an open plan office, too."

Magnificent. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'll also put you down for one of my favourite posts ever. (I'm pretty sure it was you.)

In the "Things That Make You Realise You're Getting Older" thread, someone mentioned that a girl in work had told him that he's too old for wanking. You replied 

"I work in an open plan office, too."

Magnificent. 

It was indeed me. 

• Upvote 1

I once won a game of Countdown.

I travelled to Sweden with Jamaican Ginger Cake in my case for RiS.

I sold The Prof a gig ticket and then he got to be my real life friend.

Photoshopped Monty.

Err...

I've definitely taken more from this place than I've given. 

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I once won a game of Countdown.

I travelled to Sweden with Jamaican Ginger Cake in my case for RiS.

I sold The Prof a gig ticket and then he got to be my real life friend.

Photoshopped Monty.

Err...

I've definitely taken more from this place than I've given. 

How long did it take him to send you the sweets he promised?

• Upvote 1