Quantcast
Tom Hicks - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dicko

Tom Hicks

14 minutes ago, Dicko said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/11876502/former-liverpool-owner-tom-hicks-talks-to-sky-sports-news-about-his-time-at-anfield

Just remember folks that we were cunts for hounding these two out of Anfield and we should have just got behind the team.

And also that everything and I mean absolutely everything was Rafa's fault.

He seems bitter about the chance of making a shit load of money slipped through his hands. I can't believe he called our fans rabid, the cheeky cunt. 

23 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He seems bitter about the chance of making a shit load of money slipped through his hands. I can't believe he called our fans rabid, the cheeky cunt. 

It seems to be as a compliment, I don't think he knows what the words mean. 

Little wonder he failed. 

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Little wonder he failed. 

Hard to tell mate. He didn't like the social-media aspect. You can tell he's a republican, didn't he work alongside that Giualni twat during his campaign?  Anyway, fuck him. 

Classic revisionism from Hicks straight out of the Trump playbook . He was a whisker away from dragging the club under the fucking money grabbing two faced bloated prick . Fuck him forever . 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Little wonder he failed. 

In America, in the context he put it in, it's a compliment. I don't know how familiar you are with the NFL but Oakland Raiders fans are described as "rabid" all the time. It calls to the idea of unconditional support rather than they idea of insane and unhappy.

Edit - Obviously it's dependent on context as well. Also over here, it's very rare for fanbase to call out ownership on the scale that Liverpool supporters did over there. People will bitch and moan but still show up, whereas there were fullscale calls for change during his tenure. As there should have been.

• Upvote 2

Imagine all that was happening now? His son is best buddies with president orangutan junior and you know dam well that that cunt would've tried to intervene. We dodged a fucking ICBM when we got rid of those cretinous wank stains

I’m not even going to give that the time of day by clicking on it and I’m disappointed in myself for even opening the thread.

An irrelevance and forgotten non-entity. Only ever crosses my mind in relation to negative thoughts.

Edit - I’m pathetic. I clicked on it and read it all. Even watched the video. Not 30 seconds after writing this post.