Quantcast
FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
an tha

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

No he definitely isn't. Hope he's doing okay the fella. Doesn't seem a bad sort.

Looks like he's back on the coke. 

1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

He looked like he was on something there. Needs a bit if structure in his life. Robbie should give him a gig on Arsenal fan tv.

Yeah, he's had problems with Alcohol and coke in the past, deffo not normal behaviour from him during that draw, looked and sounded like he had a pick me up before hand. Sad really. 

We get a PL team. Again. City get a lower league team. Again. Chelsea are at home. Again.

Of course I'm talking about next season's 3rd round draw.

18 minutes ago, No2 said:

Fuck it, play the kids, if they lose then so be it. We have bigger fish to fry than these lot.

I agree. Used to love the FA Cup, but our fixture list is becoming a joke, and we need to give the league our best shot. 

20 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, he's had problems with Alcohol and coke in the past, deffo not normal behaviour from him during that draw, looked and sounded like he had a pick me up before hand. Sad really. 

He’s deffo not back on the lemo. The fella runs a rehab. The sporting chance clinic. For sports people with substance abuse issues. I think he’s just a bit of an oddball to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Wednesday and the return league fixture are the games that matter against them this season. 

Obviously if they best us Wednesday then I'd want to smash the cunts in the Cup

My mate who used to play for Sunderland told me that in conversation with Tony Adams when asked what the best moment of his career was replied “ Licking Caprices arsehole”

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

They'll probably make us play it immediately after the Sheffield United match. A five minute break for some slices of orange and Kia Ora and back out on the pitch. 

Like it should be. Fannies 

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Have to go serious now....fuck giving them any bragging rights at all

Bragging rights matter not one fuck.   Play the same side that we've been doing in the league Cup since we're looking jaded as fuck trying to win the two competitions that matter. 

The FA cup hasn't meant a thing in years. 

35 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

He’s deffo not back on the lemo. The fella runs a rehab. The sporting chance clinic. For sports people with substance abuse issues. I think he’s just a bit of an oddball to be honest.

He’s definitely been drinking recently. 

And to say he ‘runs’ Sporting Chance is taking it to the extreme. 

1 hour ago, Edward. said:

My mate who used to play for Sunderland told me that in conversation with Tony Adams when asked what the best moment of his career was replied “ Licking Caprices arsehole”

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Like it should be. Fannies 

On 02/12/2019 at 11:24, Pidge said:

Don't think any of the goals were really his fault from what I remember.

Not directly,but 'should do better' certainly applied to one or two of them.

On 02/12/2019 at 20:32, Edward. said:

What's not to love about the man after this!

8 minutes ago, Caramac said:

Our 3rd round cup tie v the shite is on the BBC Sunday 5th Jan at 4:01pm.

Do you reckon that is a typo on the BBC page. 4:01 pm sounds a bit daft. Ah, just read the page and it is due to a minute delay to reflect on your wellbeing or in support of a family member/friend. Nice of them to think of Everton fans like that.