Quantcast
Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15 - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15

11 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You need to relax a bit. We all get ripped off with the footy. 

Join my illegal stream thread where we report illegal free streams to the authorities. 

Fairly incredible that people still pay large sums of money and also bicker about these things , when it's all there for peanuts if you can be arsed to put a little bit of effort in to access it 

• Upvote 3

Fancy Mo to have some joy down their left side. Digne looks decent going forward but he's not a great defender, plus if they play a back three again Kean will be on the left side, flat back four probably revert to Holgate, both are dodgy against pace and trickery. Could be the game to spark Mo into action. 

As much as I'd take a sloppy 1 nil win, I really think the front 3 need an absolute destruction mission tonight. Bobby has been out of sorts, so has Mo. Mane has been fine but he is my FF captain so he better score a good 5 or 6. 

I'd love a game similar to the 4 nil midweek game in 2014 when Suarez and Sturridge took them apart. The game with the "fuuuuuuuck" gif. 

Nerves have kicked in as they always do on derby day. On paper it should be a walk over but fuck me a defeat tonight doesn't bare thinking about. 

• Upvote 1

Our record against them of late is quite poor by standards set in previous 10 years, they were our complete bitch, my favourite was the 1-0 where kyrigaous got sent off. We need to play the opponent not the occasion, these are shite.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Our record against them of late is quite poor by standards set in previous 10 years, they were our complete bitch, my favourite was the 1-0 where kyrigaous got sent off. We need to play the opponent not the occasion, these are shite.

This exactly. We went to Old Trafford and played the occasion and were fucking shite aside from the ref not giving us a free we shit the bed there. 

We always let these of the hook in terms of the gulf in class between  us.  Somebody said if we win tonight or don't get beat it's some kind of new record... fuck that person.

• Upvote 1

Im still fuming that we played so shit at their place last season. We should have won that and we would be champions. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They are absolute rubbish, but I remember the last time a 31 match unbeaten run was ended by a poor Everton side, so nothing should be taken for granted. 

Spot on. The Mancs are fucking shit, too. All that goes out of the window. It's a cup tie really, they'll be up for it. 

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

This won't be as easy as people think. I'd take any win at all.

I think we'd all take any win whatsoever. Nothing wrong with being optimistic though. Everton are normally playing better than they have this season and they look void of battlers. Being so close to the drop must be playing on their minds, especially with the run of games they have coming up. Leicester had about 70% possession against them and I can see that being repeated tonight, take our chances and we'll be fine, they'd have to have a collective masterpiece in defence and goal to get anything out of this game. 

Nailed on for a draw this.

Draw written all over it.

More draw than Tony Hart.

Draw your own conclusions.

I won’t be drawn on a prediction.

Hung, drawn and quartered.

2-1 to Everton.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They are absolute rubbish, but I remember the last time a 31 match unbeaten run was ended by a poor Everton side, so nothing should be taken for granted. 

The worse they are, the harder this game is. More physicality, more backs to the wall defending, less pressure to win the game and more emphasis on just keeping us out. It's a recipe for a shit 0-0 or 1-1 where we get sucker punched and we equalize late after overwhelming them with pressure. We have to crush them physically and mentally for a comfy win, but in a derby that's way less easy.

Going to say something very controversial here, I would take us winning every single game 1-0. Predominantly because we'd win the league by about 20 points every season.

3 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Not a fan of how the media is portraying this as a gimme for us. I fear the worst.

To be fair you're like that with every game. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

On a serious note, the title run in starts tonight.

When you finish second with 97 points and losing only 1 league game all season it starts from the very first game of the season. That’s how high City have raised the bar to win the league. 

19 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Not a fan of how the media is portraying this as a gimme for us. I fear the worst.

They do it every time, against these against the Mancs, always implying we should twat them about 5-0 a case of how many will we score etc, and we always end up drawing or worse. Please sort it out tonight and just beat them, I’m not arsed how or how many or even how tight I have to clench, just get the 3 points.