Quantcast
Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15

Not a torch holder for greedy communication firms , but I have started the free month on Amazon Prime , will get some presents delivered free  , see our two games amongst others and try to whizz through Bosch for nothing.

• Upvote 2

The wife uses prime for the music on Alexa and the kindle books so I should get the game then? Or is there an additional charge for live sports?

3 minutes ago, Thoth said:

The wife uses prime for the music on Alexa and the kindle books so I should get the game then? Or is there an additional charge for live sports?

Should get it, when I looked earlier it said included with prime so no charge

• Upvote 1

My mate has it so can log on with his id

checked yesterday and it seems kosher.

They’re showing a game Tues so will know  for sure if it works before our game. If not then I’m available to report those cunts streaming the match 

54 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Guess which cunts ended it?

Alan Clarke's younger brother got the winner at the pit. They had a better team back then though and we're at home. Fingers crossed Adrian doesnt pull a pickford howler out of the bag, eh?

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Alan Clarke's younger brother got the winner at the pit. They had a better team back then though and we're at home. Fingers crossed Adrian doesnt pull a pickford howler out of the bag, eh?

Adrian would beat Pickford in an arms race

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah in 1988 they were the second biggest team in the country. Still worry about this game. We rarely play well in the derby, even if we seem to generally win.

1 hour ago, rubble-rouser said:

Guess which cunts ended it?

Oh great! And how they would love it! I'm more worried theyre going to injure one of our payers than win to be honest but they could get a plucky draw!

What was it the John Barnes banana game?

I was there in the Glady with me dad. I might be going on Wednesday, work permitting. If so, I think it’ll be my first Derby since 98/99 (Fowler’s touchline sniffing). Can’t stand the atmosphere around these games.

My biggest concern is that none of the first choice team got a rest yesterday. We should twat these but we’re already looking knackered.

6 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

I was there in the Glady with me dad. I might be going on Wednesday, work permitting. If so, I think it’ll be my first Derby since 98/99 (Fowler’s touchline sniffing). Can’t stand the atmosphere around these games.

My biggest concern is that none of the first choice team got a rest yesterday. We should twat these but we’re already looking knackered.

Everton didn't get a rest either. They fought to the very end only to sink at the final whistle.

7 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

My biggest concern is that none of the first choice team got a rest yesterday. We should twat these but we’re already looking 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2019/mar/01/everton-liverpool-goodison-league-title

It's an upselling tactic by Amazon. They are offering a free trial for the month in the hope of retaining people who sign up.

I doubt it's a sign of them wanting to bid for matches across the whole of a season.

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

It's an upselling tactic by Amazon. They are offering a free trial for the month in the hope of retaining people who sign up.

I doubt it's a sign of them wanting to bid for matches across the whole of a season. 

There's a reason why they chose the December fixtures to do this, seeing as the amazon prime delivery service comes with the streaming. 

So more sales during their busiest month of the year. 

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

There's a reason why they chose the December fixtures to do this, seeing as the amazon prime delivery service comes with the streaming. 

So more sales during their busiest month of the year.  

Yeah, it makes sense from a strategic perspective considering the resources at their disposal.

Of course, if they paid their fucking taxes, maybe they wouldn't have that budget...