Quantcast
Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15 - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15

2 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

That's a league cup starting eleven.

Only if you think our first XI can play every league and champions League game.   I'd think anyone watching of late will have realised that ain't the case. 

This is the squad players we've been left with after not investing in the summer and this is the easiest of three games In a week, the last of which we can't afford to lose.  

It won't be the last time we'll see a team like this if we don't spend big in January. 

The manager said: “One change we had to do in Adrian for Alisson, and the other four we wanted to do, just to respect the game, to respect the intensity of the game first and foremost.

“We did it because we can do it. I have to show the respect for the boys and I’ve said a lot of times how much I like the squad and now we have to use it.

“That’s the line-up for today because we think the game will be really intense and for this you need kind of fresh legs and we try to bring them in.”

5 minutes ago, suzy said:

Sooo... amazon video worked brilliantly for me yesterday, won’t play tonight!

Have you closed and reopened it? 

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

1-1 Chelsea

3-0 stoke

3-1 Burnley

4-0 Bournemouth

Not a bad record to be fair. 

Didn't know the results. Not bad. 

It definitely seems like a Klopp "thing" but I'm still sceptical of it in a derby. But, I think Origi and Shaqiri can do a job. Plus, the starting forwards are on the bench, so they can come on later on if the game is becoming more open. 

5 minutes ago, suzy said:

Sooo... amazon video worked brilliantly for me yesterday, won’t play tonight!

It’s playing now - phew! Just in time to see a topless bloo in a Christmas hat!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

What's she going on about...Everton fans waiting outside until YNWA has finished?

I wondered that

Klopp knows what he's doing, if players need a rest or are struggling for 100% fitness then you don#t want to start them against Everton cloggers in a Derby. If we need them, they are on the bench. Catch you all on the other side.

COYR!!!!! In and at them.