You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) Premier League - 4/12/19 - 20:15

Bjornebye

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely days of our lives. Lap it up. Team seemed crackers but Jurgen knows. We are a class act. Whatever about the superstars, the likes of Wijnaldum, Robertson and Henderson have the chutzpah and drive to get us over the line. Mane was sublime, Origi is a stone cold legend, and Shaq was class. I have waited my whole life for a team like this. Magic! 

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Easy as can be really & a much needed rest for a few of the big boys.   Silva might as well pack his bags now.   Hard to believe he's spent so much there. 

It's a real pity that Origi doesn't show up more often.   Immense tonight. 

Only downside is having Kieta watching Lallana offering fuck all again and Lovrens continuous disruption to our defence.   Sooner we get Gomez back in there the better. 

Correct in my view. That said, being able to rotate in a game like that in score five really shows we are... good. 

16 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Martinez pretending that he never managed Everton.

’Yeah mate, I’ve only ever managed Belgium.’ 

Leaves it blank on his cv.

Interviewer: "So I see there's a few years where you don't seem to have been in employment. What were you doing?"

Bobby "Just did a bit of travelling. See the world and all that".

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I thought he was a bit annoying. 

He kept on starting sentences by saying "I need to inform you." I thought he was about to tell the commentator that his family had died in a tragic traffic accident 

Never really noticed it myself...just thought he was a welcome change and improvement on the shite we have to listen to from Alan Smith, Neville et al

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Look at the chubby cunt top right giving it the wall pushing gesture. 

And the blow job baldie at the bottom. Hahaha. 

I really hope that this shower go down. 

One did a blow job the other tried to catch the cum? New evertonderbygameawayendgifs.net