Quantcast
3 Stacks Derangement Syndrome - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
3 Stacks

3 Stacks Derangement Syndrome

Recently, it has come to my attention that some people on this site get aggressive with me or take offence to some of my posts, most of which have no intent to be controversial, for little to no reason. I believe this to be due to immature behaviour exhibited by numerous forumites who have a general dislike for me. This leads to said derangement syndrome where they skip past what I am writing and proceed directly to insults upon my person. This is irrational and it reflects badly upon the site and its members. The reality is that, when looked through an objective lens, I am a top, top poster. 

My plea to you: read what I write. It is good stuff. Do not get aggressive with me for no reason because of a personal gripe. The last person who went too far with their hatred of me winded up having a full blown meltdown and wished me dead before leaving this forum in disgrace. You may think this is not something you would do, but things escalate, tempers can be lost. It is not worth it to do this over disagreeing on football. 

To those who this message targets, get over it; I am a superstar on this forum. To the other lovely people of this forum, keep doing what you are doing. 

Good day,

Stacks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

This is irrational and it reflects badly upon the site and its members. The reality is that, when looked through an objective lens, I am a top, top poster.

8XtWOIl.gif

22 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The reality is that, when looked through an objective lens, I am a top, top poster... read what I write. It is good stuff....I am a superstar on this forum. 

9150455.gif

I get the feeling that Monsieur 3 Stacks posted this in his French Canadian persona. Kind of ironic that he posts this shit when he went through a phase of calling people 'Boy' in an attempt to put them down, especially when he's a young lad himself in the big scheme of things. I don't think people get aggressive with him, they just see him for the arrogant tit he is. 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I get the feeling that Monsieur 3 Stacks posted this in his French Canadian persona. Kind of ironic that he posts this shit when he went through a phase of calling people 'Boy' in an attempt to put them down, especially when he's a young lad himself in the big scheme of things. I don't think people get aggressive with him, they just see him for the arrogant tit he is. 

This. I didn't get mad at him. I just pointed out that he was acting like a cock. 

I don't think he communicates very well.

• Upvote 1

There is a quick and simple way for people to ignore other forum members, and it's free.

Screenshot-2019-11-30-at-08-30-03.png

If anyone is annoying you that much then please do use this feature. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, блядь said:

There is a quick and simple way for people to ignore other forum members, and it's free.

People need to stop quoting.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Recently, it has come to my attention that some people on this site get aggressive with me or take offence to some of my posts, most of which have no intent to be controversial, for little to no reason. I believe this to be due to immature behaviour exhibited by numerous forumites who have a general dislike for me. This leads to said derangement syndrome where they skip past what I am writing and proceed directly to insults upon my person. This is irrational and it reflects badly upon the site and its members. The reality is that, when looked through an objective lens, I am a top, top poster. 

My plea to you: read what I write. It is good stuff. Do not get aggressive with me for no reason because of a personal gripe. The last person who went too far with their hatred of me winded up having a full blown meltdown and wished me dead before leaving this forum in disgrace. You may think this is not something you would do, but things escalate, tempers can be lost. It is not worth it to do this over disagreeing on football. 

To those who this message targets, get over it; I am a superstar on this forum. To the other lovely people of this forum, keep doing what you are doing. 

Good day,

Stacks. 

I can't be the only one reading that with a growing urge to call you a cunt.

You cunt.

(In the nicest sense, of course.)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, блядь said:

Why do you keep changing your username? 

I can’t tell if the OP is an attempt at humour or not. I am gonna assume not. 

Not all your contributions are “good stuff”, mate. In fact some seems to be posted to be deliberately controversial. So you can’t be surprised when it provokes some reaction with folk. 

That reaction will will vary from poster to poster.

It’s not for me to judge you. I find you a good contributor but I seldom agree with you. 

No no offence is intended in this reply. Peace. 

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I can’t tell if the OP is an attempt at humour or not. I am gonna assume not. 

I thought it was funny. I am going with intentional.

16 minutes ago, mgw100 said:

I thought it was funny. I am going with intentional.

Yep, definitely. Not bad, in fairness. Raised a chuckle from me