You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 Stacks Derangement Syndrome

3 Stacks

Recently, it has come to my attention that some people on this site get aggressive with me or take offence to some of my posts, most of which have no intent to be controversial, for little to no reason. I believe this to be due to immature behaviour exhibited by numerous forumites who have a general dislike for me. This leads to said derangement syndrome where they skip past what I am writing and proceed directly to insults upon my person. This is irrational and it reflects badly upon the site and its members. The reality is that, when looked through an objective lens, I am a top, top poster. 

My plea to you: read what I write. It is good stuff. Do not get aggressive with me for no reason because of a personal gripe. The last person who went too far with their hatred of me winded up having a full blown meltdown and wished me dead before leaving this forum in disgrace. You may think this is not something you would do, but things escalate, tempers can be lost. It is not worth it to do this over disagreeing on football. 

To those who this message targets, get over it; I am a superstar on this forum. To the other lovely people of this forum, keep doing what you are doing. 

Good day,

Stacks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Guest Pistonbroke

I get the feeling that Monsieur 3 Stacks posted this in his French Canadian persona. Kind of ironic that he posts this shit when he went through a phase of calling people 'Boy' in an attempt to put them down, especially when he's a young lad himself in the big scheme of things. I don't think people get aggressive with him, they just see him for the arrogant tit he is. 

2 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I get the feeling that Monsieur 3 Stacks posted this in his French Canadian persona. Kind of ironic that he posts this shit when he went through a phase of calling people 'Boy' in an attempt to put them down, especially when he's a young lad himself in the big scheme of things. I don't think people get aggressive with him, they just see him for the arrogant tit he is. 

This. I didn't get mad at him. I just pointed out that he was acting like a cock. 

I don't think he communicates very well.

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Recently, it has come to my attention that some people on this site get aggressive with me or take offence to some of my posts, most of which have no intent to be controversial, for little to no reason. I believe this to be due to immature behaviour exhibited by numerous forumites who have a general dislike for me. This leads to said derangement syndrome where they skip past what I am writing and proceed directly to insults upon my person. This is irrational and it reflects badly upon the site and its members. The reality is that, when looked through an objective lens, I am a top, top poster. 

My plea to you: read what I write. It is good stuff. Do not get aggressive with me for no reason because of a personal gripe. The last person who went too far with their hatred of me winded up having a full blown meltdown and wished me dead before leaving this forum in disgrace. You may think this is not something you would do, but things escalate, tempers can be lost. It is not worth it to do this over disagreeing on football. 

To those who this message targets, get over it; I am a superstar on this forum. To the other lovely people of this forum, keep doing what you are doing. 

Good day,

Stacks. 

I can't be the only one reading that with a growing urge to call you a cunt.

You cunt.

(In the nicest sense, of course.)

• Upvote 1

I can’t tell if the OP is an attempt at humour or not. I am gonna assume not. 

Not all your contributions are “good stuff”, mate. In fact some seems to be posted to be deliberately controversial. So you can’t be surprised when it provokes some reaction with folk. 

That reaction will will vary from poster to poster.

It’s not for me to judge you. I find you a good contributor but I seldom agree with you. 

No no offence is intended in this reply. Peace. 

• Upvote 4