You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London Bridge Shootings

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke
32 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fair play to these guys.

Indeed. 

Looks like a scene from some Zombie film/series. That Whale Tusk looks like a handy weapon to have. 

Seriously twisted thick woman. Gives decent jewish people a bad name. 

Seen a few people say on twitter that a few media outlets initially said that the Polish fella was the convicted murderer before quietly correcting themselves. Absolute horrors. 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"I think I’d get a crowd funder from all the RICH JEWS he has been appalling to"

Me saying that gives decent jews a bad name is racist is it NV? Care to explain why?

Because it holds other Jews liable for the shit she’s saying. If you take that to extreme levels the analogy would be, for example, saying that Israel’s crimes reflect poorly on Jewish people and gives them a bad name. I’m sure you’ll agree that’s, at best, an unhelpful way to frame these things 

is she even Jewish? She’s definitely a bad bellend like 

7 minutes ago, moof said:

Because it holds other Jews liable for the shit she’s saying. If you take that to extreme levels the analogy would be, for example, saying that Israel’s crimes reflect poorly on Jewish people and gives them a bad name. I’m sure you’ll agree that’s, at best, an unhelpful way to frame these things 

is she even Jewish? She’s definitely a bad bellend like 

Bollocks mate. The fact remains, it does give them a bad name. Its not right at all but it does. Society tarnishes people with the same brush, just look at the bad press muslims have got. I am a thieving Scouse twat whenever I go down south for example. I don't know if she is Jewish or not, she is certainly a complete lunatic. Her putting RICH JEWS in capitals in a slanderous tweet does not put rich jews in a decent light does it? I can see through it and not tarnish them because I am not a cunt. Unfortunately a lot of people won't. 

If anyone thinks that is racist they need to give their sanctimonious heads a wobble. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Bollocks mate. The fact remains, it does give them a bad name. Its not right at all but it does. Society tarnishes people with the same brush, just look at the bad press muslims have got. I am a thieving Scouse twat whenever I go down south for example. 

If anyone thinks that is racist they need to give their heads a wobble. 

Aye you’re right, but it’s unfair and wrong to judge people based on a shared identity with some nobheads, in this case pissed up nobheads. I get what you’re saying though 

Just now, moof said:

Aye you’re right, but it’s unfair and wrong to judge people based on a shared identity with some nobheads, in this case pissed up nobheads. I get what you’re saying though 

I'm not. It doesn't change my perception at all. I am firmly a you are either a prick or not a prick person regardless of colour , race, religion etc. Not everyone is though. If everyone was like that then the media wouldn't have the influence they do on peoples voting brain for example. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm not. It doesn't change my perception at all. I am firmly a you are either a prick or not a prick person regardless of colour , race, religion etc. Not everyone is though. If everyone was like that then the media wouldn't have the influence they do on peoples voting brain for example. 

Aye, fair enough mate. I take your point