You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London Bridge Shootings

Bjornebye

Just now, viRdjil said:

Moreover, the people were glad because this road companion was versatile enough to be used for activities other than running

Sorry mate I should have clicked on the link you put. I would have done so but I'm picking my nose. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Not if he was a drug dealer

In fairness it can be spelt both ways.

It's more like to be spelt Crack up north, but Craic gives it a more friendly vibe I think.

Anyway, back to the drama.

Whether you think it's a false flag or not (I don't, but if it winds cunts up then I will take that stance), it takes the heat off Johnson for a bit. 

13 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Rated 95/100 from 1000+ reviews FYI.

https://runrepeat.com/adidas-ultraboost-19

You got me looking for trainers, have needed some for ages. Might get some of these when I have money spare (currently got asics and really comfortable) https://www.asics.com/gb/en-gb/gel-venture™-7/p/1011A560-001.html?width=Standard

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

In fairness it can be spelt both ways.

It's more like to be spelt Crack up north, but Craic gives it a more friendly vibe I think.

Anyway, back to the drama.

Whether you think it's a false flag or not (I don't, but if it winds cunts up then I will take that stance), it takes the heat off Johnson for a bit. 

I just don't want NV proved wrong on the Internet this early in the weekend. Could ruin it for all of us that. 

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

You got me looking for trainers, have needed some for ages. Might get some of these when I have money spare (currently got asics and really comfortable) https://www.asics.com/gb/en-gb/gel-venture™-7/p/1011A560-001.html?width=Standard

Adidas have good discount on. Get on the Ultraboost. The comfiest pair I’ve ever worn in my life, ever. They look nice enough to wear out too (IMO).

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Just now, viRdjil said:

Adidas have good discount on. Get on the Ultraboost. The comfiest pair I’ve ever worn in my life, ever. They look nice enough to wear out too (IMO).

Hahahaha on a thread about a potential terrorist attack.

1 minute ago, paddyberger said:

I’m due to get off at London Bridge about 6. Going to see Primal Scream tonight at the Forum.

Might see if I can go via Charing Cross instead, wish me luck fellas.

You lucky bastard. They brought Marr on stage with them the other night apparently. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Have got no cash at the moment and think I'm an asics fanboy now after the current pair were so good (these.) They're usually a lot cheaper too for decent trainers. Might have more of a look around though if I get enough money sorted out soon.

37 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Why did they shoot him when he’s on the floor and basically neutralised? Anyone know the procedures for that?

During the previous borough market stabbings, false suicide vests were worn. Possible the officer saw either a real or fake device and took the decision. Can see why with so many people so close.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Have got no cash at the moment and think I'm an asics fanboy now after the current pair were so good (these.) They're usually a lot cheaper too for decent trainers. Might have more of a look around though if I get enough money sorted out soon.

You’d want to buy today to take advantage of the sale surely.