Quantcast
Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00

I’m still fucking fuming from the Napoli game. FUCK!

All out attack. 4-2-3-1. We push right up, give Gomez a run at CB for his recovery pace, also because I feel sorry for him a bit.

Alisson

Trent

Gomez

Van Dijk

Roberson

Henderson

Gini

Shaqiri

Firmino

Mane

Salah

• Upvote 2

Work-rate. Incision. Nous.

I don't ask for much.

Don't let's assume we just have to turn up to bag the 3 points because it isn't as simple as that. The effort from the players is there in every game. We just need to convert it into a comfortable afternoon where we rack up the goals early instead of only just eking out the victory through the Mentality Monster Effect.

• Upvote 4

I probably would play 4-2-3-1. Maybe I need some perspective but the performances don't feel good to me. I think a bit of a shakeup could do us some good. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I probably would play 4-2-3-1. Maybe I need some perspective but the performances don't feel good to me. I think a bit of a shakeup could do us some good. 

Yeah cheers kid. I'm glad Jurgen doesn't read this forum and even more glad that if he did he wouldn't listen to a thing you say. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yeah cheers kid. I'm glad Jurgen doesn't read this forum and even more glad that if he did he wouldn't listen to a thing you say. 

I agree with him. Give 4-2-3-1 a go. I’d like to see Shaq again.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I tend to believe Klopp does read the forum, and all the things he picks up here is the main reason behind his success.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't expect Klopp to do what I wrote, I just said what I would do in his place. This is a usual thing to do on a football forum, old man. 

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I don't expect Klopp to do what I wrote, I just said what I would do in his place. This is a usual thing to do on a football forum, old man. 

I just want him to play a keeper thats all. 

I hope everyone has a lovely day and don’t make too much noise or stand on my club shop bags.

• Upvote 3