You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (H) Premier League - 30/11/19 - 15:00

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Played some decent stuff that half and nice to see we don't always have to rely on a second half performance. Should be further ahead but their Keeper decides to have the best game he'll have all season. Bit sloppy for a ten minute period after the second goal, but as long as the 0 stays against Brighton's name we win, defending is part of the game and will let Klopp see where we need to tighten things up in certain situations. We look fine from set pieces, just a bit dodgy when teams win the second ball and employ late runners. Those two crosses from TAA were pin point for the big man and he obliged perfectly. 

Hopefully we can get another early second half goal and then just sit back and play possession football a bit, also give a few players an early rest. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Good side Brighton. Great result so far and I guess that's all that matters.

Have Sadio as my captain in Fantasy so a second half hat-trick would be great with three Robbo assists.

I sold VVD to reshape my team.....you can thank me later. Brought in TAA though instead of Robbo which has paid off. 

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Good side Brighton. Great result so far and I guess that's all that matters.

Have Sadio as my captain in Fantasy so a second half hat-trick would be great with three Robbo assists.

Yeah he is my captain so I would go along with this. I've got VVD as well (probably like 80% of players on there). I've also got Lewis Dunk the punk. 

4 minutes ago, jonnyp said:

Ox’s dynamism in midfield makes a big difference.

Struggling to see anyone doing anything in that midfield in the last 15.  And they were only average before that. I like Oxlaide, but while he was the best of the midfield bunch, he was pretty average.  A bit more dynamism would not go amiss.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I'll be buying Trent. He's a points machine with all those assists.

So is Robbo mind. TAA is certainly getting more though. I sold the big Dutch man as he was playing well but not a threat in the box, that'll teach me.Might sell Mane next week, see if it works again. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Grinch said:

Trent's going to become such a legend at the club.   Can't see him ever being moved on. 

Hard to believe the lad is still only 21, he's the best attacking RB in football at the moment. Being local is a massive plus when the big guns come sniffing as he'll see his future at his boyhood club and hopefully want to go down as a legend with some great names. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Hard to believe the lad is still only 21, he's the best attacking RB in football at the moment. Being local is a massive plus when the big guns come sniffing as he'll see his future at his boyhood club and hopefully want to go down as a legend with some great names. 

Ain’t no guns bigger than us at the mo, mate

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Get Mo out of your team FFS!!

He's not in it

I tend to not have many of our players. I had Mo and Mane a few years back and they were on fire. 

I tend to use my powers to kill players career's well. Has Richarlison and he was awful, dropped him he scored a few and picked him again and he's dead. Picked up Maddison, might go for Vardy too

2 minutes ago, A_S said:

It still fucks me off how a guy can stop, turn and begin to move toward the incoming cross, then stop and let the ball almost clip his shins in passing, yet he's not deemed an 'active' player. 

Yeah. Surely that would’ve been ruled out, right?

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Seen a stat today that we're 2.5 ppg with him and well under 2 without him since the beginning of 2017/18.

The lads got a good ten plus year ahead of him and won't ever be looking for a move unless we become really shit.    Could well go down as a proper legend, one club man.   A rare breed these days.